14 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official HotelUS$258
TripadvisorUS$99
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
15,526 results
All reviews balcony suite tower pool moving sidewalks wet republic jacuzzi bath non smoking full kitchen covered walkway lazy river off the strip long walk stove top valet parking resort fee the penthouse sofa bed huge bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2021

I had a Beautiful view from my balcony, extremely comfortable beds & pillows, spacious rooms, & accommodating / friendly staff, my stay at the mgm signature was overall fantastic & I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 19 January 2021

Great trip would definitely recommend hotel flight was great didn’t like the fact we had to to pay for bags, drinks and snacks on the plane. But overall very good service hotel transportation was flawless!

Reviewed 18 January 2021

I definitely recommend staying at the signature at MGM. Not only is it in a great location on the strip they also have a jacuzzi tub, fridge, stove and microwave if you don’t want to go out to eat. It’s great for locals and tourists.

Reviewed 16 January 2021

I loved my view and quick access to the strip. My only complaint is the room could of been updated. The staff was very helpful and accessible. The grounds were clean and beautiful. Overall I was very happy and satisfied

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Very comfortable, Incredible guest services, amazing view, comfortable beds and living room area, my vacation was lovely. It was my birthday weekend and me and my family had and amazing time here. Will definitely be coming back and referring family and friends.