“Great Burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Be prepared to enjoy a burger with flavor and perfectly crisped skinny fries. The service is always slow but trust me its worth it. As with everything on the strip, the food is over priced but if you are craving a good burger (with plenty of burger flavor options) this is the stop to make. Also if you time it perfectly you can park at the parking garage at Mandalay Bay for 1 hour free which is plenty of time to sit, order, & eat!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,159)

Reviewed 29 April 2018

great selection of all types of burger. the salad are very nice. I choose the cobb salad.
fast and efficient service. Free refill of coke.
Nice busy place

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Visiting Las Vegas on business and stopped in here for lunch.
As the name states you can get just about any burger that you could think of. The food and service were great. After leaving Burger Bar I realized I had left my credit card behind. 6 hours later I returned and they had it locked up in their safe. Great job and thank you!

1  Thank Buddyvelcro
Reviewed 14 April 2018

If memory serves, the cheapest burger on the menu is about $11 and that is for you plain Jane burger. The prices go up from there. That said, the burgers are large enough that they can be shared which would make the cost seem more reasonable. On this visit we ate here twice. One time I had the Rueben burger and the other time I had the Greek burger. Both were very good and full of wonderful flavor. The service is hit or miss. On one occasion it was very good, while the other it was terribly slow. This is a good spot to go if you are at Mandalay Bay and do not feel like leaving the hotel but at the same time want a good meal.

1  Thank magicandbird
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I have a huge celebrity chef crush on Chef Keller, so take that as you will.

The food was so good! I love burgers anyway, and these definitely did not disappoint. I had the "Make Your Own" burger and my hubby had the Hubert Keller burger. Both were delicious. The Hubert Keller burger was especially good. The red wine and shallot sauce really made the burger a standout. Chef Keller has a Burger Bar cookbook which has the recipes - even the one for the red wine and shallot sauce - so we can recreate those burgers here at home. Well, sort of recreate them anyway, I am not sure we can get such high quality beef here

We tried an appetizer and had milkshakes too. The milkshakes...oh, the milkshakes. I love ice cream anyway, but these were over the top.

Our server was amazing. So friendly and helpful and professional. I asked him if Chef Keller was ever there and he said you could find him in the kitchen sometimes, which surprised me since I've heard that celeb chefs are often not found in their namesake restaurants. However, Chef Keller is different, he must be, since our server came out and said "look who I found in the kitchen." It was Chef Keller!!!!!! SO COOL! He came over to say hello and didn't even laugh at me when I acted so fan-girly. I am sure the entire restaurant heard me being giggly and ridiculous. I have to say he was so very nice.

We left stuffed, but it was so worth every calorie.

1  Thank K S

Been to Burger Bar? Share your experiences!