“Quick & casual”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Cross street: Valley View
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We grabbed dinner after the WOW show. We shared a burger & fries and a large bowl of chili. The food was good and large portions. Service was fast. The menu has variety which should suit most tastes. Overall it was convenient & tasty.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

4 of us stopped in for lunch one day while visiting Vegas and staying at the Rio. Hamburgers/cheesburgers, specialty sandwiches and breakfasts are what I remember from the menu. 3 of us had burgers and the other a breakfast selection, all were very pleased with the quality of the food and taste. Service was prompt and friendly, catering to our needs without being overbearing. The environment is comfortable and accomodating, open to the casino to afford people watching and or gamers. We enjoyed our meal and I'm sure would return to this restaurant confident we would find a decent meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped by for breakfast on our way to a poker tournament. Solid, All-American fare (like the name says), service was very speedy, and nice to have TV screens all around tuned to sports. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but if I'm at the Rio it's a solid choice. One drawback: I came back the next day for an early breakfast, and the place doesn't open until 11 a.m. - they should open earlier for breakfast seekers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is located inside of the Rio in Las Vegas. It is a bit pricey, but the food is good. Had the Ruben and it was better than average. Bread was nicely toasted and there was a decent amount of meat and kraut. The 1000 island dressing was good. The service was spotty. It took a bit of effort to get refills of our drinks. The time from order to serve was good. I enjoyed the tvs located in the area. Several different games on. The tables and floor was clean and looked good. This wouldn't be my number one choice for food at Rio, but it's ok and worth a try at least once if you're there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived late in the evening at the hotel and wanted something quick, but good. I ordered the Chicken Tenders w/Sweet Potato Fries. Food and staff were great! The place was packed and I still had quick service!