“Fantastic Staff, Lovely food”

Gonzalez Y Gonzalez
Ranked #349 of 5,322 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: This high-voltage Mexican restaurant serves up the best Mexican cuisine this side of the West! Enjoy the festive southwestern themed dining room's "grotto style" seating. Saddle up to the bar to sample one of the largest selections of tequilas in town and dine on delicious Mexican creations for lunch, dinner and late night. Private areas available from 20 to 50 guests. Restaurant accommodates up to 150 guests.
Reviewed 11 June 2019

My boyfriend and I visited the place was busy but not too busy. We ordered our drinks which I then accidently spilt some on myself and the table the waiter was over before I even had chance to notice I had spilt any, he gave me two wet wipes to clean myself and wiped the table for us.

The food came out relatively quickly we had both ordered fajitas, they were great I have nothing bad to say about the food at all.

The staff were great and very chatty, the food tasty and served quickly what more could you ask for.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Emma A
Write a reviewReviews (1,128)

Reviewed 11 June 2019

They were good, the pico that came with it was good and spicy. The salsa that comes with the chips was bland and should be switched out with the pico. Nice staff good food.

Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

It's been twice we ate here and the second time as been the best. The service was better than the first time we came here but he food was equally as good. My wife had a pozole and I a tortilla soup which we loved. I usually dont rate Mexican high because .... well I am Mexican so I usually compare to my home cook meals which will make bios.

Pros: waiter are good especially raymond
Great mechiladas
No wait
They play latin music Fri & Sat no cover

Cons: menu selection for at least me is weak

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

If you want real authentic Mexican food don’t eat here. You’ll be really disappointed if you’re expecting an authentic dinner here. Service was great but that’s the only good thing about this restaurant.

2  Thank irene1972Phoenix
Reviewed 2 June 2019

Stayed at New York New York a few years ago and didn't eat here. Glad we did this time. Food was amazing, atmosphere was amazing and service was amazing.We will be back.

Date of visit: May 2019