“One of the best steaks”
Review of Mon Ami Gabi

Mon Ami Gabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Mon Ami Gabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 5,619 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$21 - US$80
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Please note: NO RESERVATIONS are made for PATIO SEATING, this is on a first come, first serve basis. All reservations are for the indoor main dining room. Mon Ami Gabi is a classic French bistro & steakhouse located in the Paris Resort on 'The Strip!' Mon Ami Gabi specializes in Classic Bistro Fare including crepes and quiches. Our dinner menu features classics such as French Onion Soup, Trout Grenobloise, and our signature Steak Frites. French wines are served by the glass or the bottle from our rolling wine cart. We also serve breakfast specialties including French Toast, Waffles & our Big Skinny Panacakes and a variety of French sandwiches during lunch.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

This is 5 start french restaurant with very good steaks and many French dishes. It's high scale to dress appropriately. The staff, service and food is excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (16,485)

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant boasts excellent views of the Bellagio fountain and has a most beautiful outdoor dining area however the food is only average. If you are expecting French cooking I’m afraid you will be disappointed as it is still very American in style

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant and really good value for money. Really nice laid back atmosphere and friendly, attentive staff that are happy to help. You’ll need to book or just wait for a table outside which is even better. Highly recommend and will definitely go back

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Charming restaurant inside Paris hotel that makes date night incredible. The food was delicious and the service was attentive and friendly. There was a lot of thought put into the dishes. Even the complimentary carrot salad appetizer was tasty, and I don't even like carrots! My boyfriend had the beef wellington which was delicious and I had the shrimp and grits special which was very well prepared as well. I had a glass of red moscato which was very nice. We also had the mussel appetizer which we highly recommend and the lemon pie dessert was delectable and also a must -try.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I admit it. I'm just not a Vegas fan. Could be the 20 years of business trips and never there for pleasure but each time I do go one place that makes it special is Mon Ami Gabi. Dining inside you're taken back to a little bit of Paris and outside has the best view of the Bellagio fountains which never gets old. Neither experience will disappoint. Food never fails, consistently good since they first opened, fantastic bar and lovely service. I've been for both lunch and dinner (this time dinner) both amazing and the waited was convincing me to come for breakfast! Next time...

Been to Mon Ami Gabi? Share your experiences!