“Gets busy for dinner...try to get reservations”
Review of Mon Ami Gabi

Mon Ami Gabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Mon Ami Gabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 5,619 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$21 - US$80
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: Please note: NO RESERVATIONS are made for PATIO SEATING, this is on a first come, first serve basis. All reservations are for the indoor main dining room. Mon Ami Gabi is a classic French bistro & steakhouse located in the Paris Resort on 'The Strip!' Mon Ami Gabi specializes in Classic Bistro Fare including crepes and quiches. Our dinner menu features classics such as French Onion Soup, Trout Grenobloise, and our signature Steak Frites. French wines are served by the glass or the bottle from our rolling wine cart. We also serve breakfast specialties including French Toast, Waffles & our Big Skinny Panacakes and a variety of French sandwiches during lunch.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Your typical Vegas strip steakhouse, very busy and very crowded. Menu was overpriced but decent food, try to research other areas if you want a decent steak for your buck.

Write a ReviewReviews (16,478)

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Always a must stop in Vegas when I am there. I am never disappointed in my meal. Unfortunately this visit we could not sit outside, although it was very warm outside. Service was impeccable. Food outstanding. The french baguette served with butter always delicious! Best part it is reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Have been to Vegas many times, always wanted to try this place. Went on a Sunday morning for brunch, waited 30 min for a table, was seated on the patio with a view of the strip/Bellagio Fountains. The food was very good. I had an eggs Benedict and my wife had Nutella waffles. Wish I had gone to this place sooner.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Our table was out on the patio, across from Bellagio fountain. We made a 7:Pm reservation but opt out for the patio since it was available. We kind of time it so the water show would be on while having dinner.
It works out great !!!!

2  Thank timh8u
Reviewed 2 May 2018

When I visit Las Vegas I always stop by this restaurant on Sunday mornings for breakfast! The baguette is to die for. The coffee and the whatever you choose from the menu is very exquisite. My palate salivates at the idea of sitting out in patio savoring their meals. This time I had the eggs benedict with roast beef and some "frites". I don't usually eat fries but this is a good breakfast after a night of having a bit of extra fun! The ambiance is enticing to the senses. The quality of the service is supreme. I will keep coming to have my breakfast (must have) here for as long as this quality remains. I wish they serve breakfast later than 11:00am as I don't know who wakes up or gets up so early while in Vegas. GO HERE FOR THE EXPERIENCE.!

Been to Mon Ami Gabi? Share your experiences!