1,652 results
All reviews turn down service private elevator room service steam shower augustus tower reception desk in room dining forum shops high tech walk in shower guest services the check in process checking in fitness center bottled water nice room casino floor
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The staff at Nobu were professional and helpful at every turn. Unfortunately with Caesar watching your wallet, be afraid very afraid! A $160 dollar room quickly becomes quite different. Add $45 dollars with the dreaded resort fee, that gives me the opportunity to spend another $200 on a massage(no worries I didn't) plus $200 dollar deposit in case I trash the room? When I made the reservation no deposit was mentioned. Of course,
since I paid with my debit card (I try not to charge my pleasure trips) the $200 dollars is held for 7 to 10 business days. Apparently Caesars chariot doesn't run on weekends! 2018 and 7 to 10 business days? Really?
There are plenty of choices in Law Vegas. Do your homework and make informed decisions. This is my decision. Unless its free I will NEVER stay at another Caesars property again. I do however too my cap to their hardworking soldiers.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Joshua P, Manager at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Hello,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent experience at the Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace! We value your comments and appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention so that we can address this with our team.On behalf of the entire Nobu family, thank you again for the feedback and in an effort to gather more information regarding this experience, we have sent you a private message.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I have been going to Las Vegas Market twice a year for the last 6 years for work to buy furniture and home decor. So, my coworkers that I take and myself have stayed at a lot of different hotels in search of the best experience and a nice, quiet, peaceful place to stay after long days of up and down escalators of World Market. Nobu at Caesars sounded like a great place but our rooms were very noisy from the cleaning staff knocking on the doors at 930 to change linens and a very high pitched water pipe that came on all night at various times to wake us up. And little things like holes in the sheets, dead batteries in the remote and scale just showed tht little care was given to these rooms. When brought to the staff's attention they showed no concern or care but just said have a good day. I noticed that they didn't send me a review in my email probably because I complained so that is why I am using my coworkers review to respond. If you want a quiet and peaceful place try the Venetian or Aria. Much better customer service too.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Reviewed 9 August 2018

When I made this reservation, I did not know what to expect until my arrival. Nobu exceeded my expectation. Their concierge has been very accomodating. I enjoyed receiving their email prior to arriving with offering assistance to my travel needs.
As I arrived the staff from the bottom floor, informed me that check in would be in the elevators above, as the bottom part of the hotel is the concierge side of the hotel. Where they do shows and dining reservations
Check in continued upstairs once again staff was very informative to their property and things around Caesars.
Once checked in and into my room was greeted with welcome card by a gentlemen name Matthew Sweet from the staff as well.
Loved the room, very tranquil very pleasant and overall kept the high standards of what I've read online and what others have told me that stayed there .
When I left asked more info at the bottom of the hotel , where I was greeted by an agent name Jackie, I was very interested in what the stay should include and what services are with my stay. She was very informative, great smile.

Will stay here again, will tell other family and friends a MUST GO TO SPOT

Room Tip: Check in early, arrive early
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent experience at the Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace! It is lovely to hear about your positive experience with Matt and Jackie, as their exceptional customer service skills are of great value to our team. We love to hear that we are exceeding your expectations. On behalf of the entire Nobu family, thank you again for the feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We have stayed at most of the hotels in Vegas and thought we would give this place a try. It is our new ATF and we will return. We stayed in a partial view room that had a great view. We will go for the full view next time. We stayed in room 7609. Bigger than the Wynn and Luxor, about the same as the MGM but much better appointed. The bath is huge for a hotel. They need to upgrade the toilet tissue as this was gas station grade at best. They also need to allow for later checkouts on Sunday as our flight wasn't until late in the day. The concierge on 73 was very helpful and courteous. The location is right in the middle of Ceasar's so it was easy to go anywhere in the resort. Loved that it was non-smoking and there wasn't any smell in the rooms or halls. Very quiet. All in all a great experience and we will be back.

Room Tip: Opt for the view of the strip...
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Joshua P, Manager at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Hello,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent experience at the Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace! We appreciate your admiration of our rooms and customer service. We love to hear that we are exceeding your expectations. On behalf of the entire Nobu family, thank you again for the feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Nobu staff and service is second to none. from the GM to housekeeping, all driven to satisfy the customer. Rooms are beautiful and comfortable, well appointed. Easy to get to which is key in Las Vegas.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business