“Desserts were not fresh”

Cafe Belle Madeleine
Ranked #5 of 146 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Description: French pastries, sandwiches, coffee shop/gifts
Description: French pastries, sandwiches, coffee shop/gifts
Reviewed 2 May 2018

While the dessert window display looks beautiful, the desserts were not the best of quality. Tried both the chocolate cake and the creme brulee. Both were decent, but not something that was over the moon and there are probably better options for satisfying the sweet tooth somewhere else.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is our favorite spot for a quick sandwich or some fab sweets!! They have the best cheesecake you'll find in Vegas. And the chocolate croisants are very good as well!!!!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

For a quick breakfast, I chose one of their bran muffins. Though typically not my favorite flavor, I will say that this one was exceptional.

There was a long line at 8:30 am during the week but it moved quite quickly. I'd definitely go back there.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

THE place to visit for your early morning coffee, or any time you would enjoy a nice spot to sit and enjoy a delicious pastry, and a cup of your favourite beverage. The lineups in the morning sometimes extend outside, and a wait of up to 10 minutes is not unheard of. But it's worth the wait.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

During my recent stay at Paris Las Vegas, my travel friend and I stopped in here one night for a treat after a long day on the strip. I got the Napoleon and she had an Eclair. The pastries here are on the expensive side. My Napoleon was large and very fresh. It was not the best I ever had though. The custard was more like flavored whipped cream which I did not enjoy. I wanted to go back to try something else but never made it. I would suggest you try it once during your trip.