“Couple vacation ”

Crafted Buffet
Price range: HK$125 - HK$172
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: You look forward to a buffet in Vegas because you expect lots of choices for a whole lot less, right? With Stratosphere’s buffet that’s what you get!
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for dinner before heading up to the viewing decks of the Strat. Very disappointing in the selection of food. The staff was very nice and helpful because I picked up a chocolate desert that wasn't labeled and it had red pieces of fruit in it. I am deathly allergic to strawberries. The staff checked with the chef to make sure it wasn't strawberries for me. There selection of deserts was nice.

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank tthompson88

Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

The food was good, and included champagne for only $26! Although the selection wasn't as big as some others, the food was good! And the price was right! I would definitely go back next time I am on this end of the Strip. As long as you want champagne, don't need crepes or crab legs, their bananas foster (& other desserts) and salmon were a delicious substitute! I would definitely go back next time I am on this end of the Strip.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank m2brace
Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

Nothing special and not worth the trip with a Uber to this. Was disappointed.
Food was average and very bland

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank regina7777777
Reviewed 13 November 2019

Salad bar was okay and that was the best of the buffet. Carving station had 3 cuts of meat and all were dried out. Strip steak, turkey, & pork loin.

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank Debra E
Reviewed 18 September 2019 via mobile

Lots of food hot and fresh. They staff are always refilling the food and changing it out with fresh items. Our server sherwin took every good care of us. Lots of seating even when it’s busy the line moves fast. You got to check this place out.

Date of visit: September 2019