Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard
US$330
Hotels.com
US$199
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$189
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$119
US$469
FourSeasons.com
5,436 results
All reviewsfull kitchencircus circustime sharethe north endwasher and dryertimeshare presentationone bedroom suitethe deucethe main stripsales pitchconvenience storepool areabus stopself parkingnice propertycasino hoteljacuzzi tub
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here 05/22/18 to 05/25/18 as part of a promo that was offered when booking another trip, I was originally told a morning seminar would be no issue but my resort package showed an afternoon seminar. I did not know this as I did not read (my fault) as I believed what I was told on the phone (my fault). I did get my voucher for attending the seminar which was 2 hours from 1pm to 3pm.

The location is so far down the strip it could be considered the end of the strip, however the location was not an issue with Circus Circus so close to gamble at. Due to the location we learned about Lyft as taxis were killing our budget having to go to Mandalay Bay for a Expo show.

Upon check in was offered a room with a view for more money, we declined as we are not in the room for a view. I was not told about where my seminar was nor was i given a special show promo for a show that was supposed to be part of my package. I did not bother asking as I felt if part of my package I should not have to beg. I had to ask the next morning where to go for my seminar.

The room was very nice with all the amenities of home,fridge,stove,washer and dryer. The room had a queen sized pull out in the main living room and a large bed in the maIn bedroom. Both sleeping areas had a TV which was nice. Had people texting me to see if needed anything which was nice and when we did we got it right away.

A few issues I did have
1.The one issue was the bathroom could use better soundproofing as when using you can hear the other person really easy and you tend to turn up the tv at that point.
2. The market on the bottom floor only accepts cash or room charges and this was not really well advertised as myself and the people before me all tried cash.( I did not know why the cash was put away by them till my turn to pay)
3. The seminar for the timeshare after I had to decline do to financial reason, I was still being pressures even after I said I would like to look into once my business is doing better. Felt like only the money mattered and not me,despite this the packaged offered was a really great offer.
4. On our last day housekeeping showed up at 8:30am (had a do not disturb sign on door) as i was changing while my friend showered I could not answer the doorbell right away within a not even a minute of ringing she had entered the room as I had to go out say we are still here. We we out of the room before 9:30 and the do not disturb sign was removed by me.
5. If attending the timeshare presentation adding the location to a check in package would be nice so people don't have to ask if not told at checkin like me.

Overall the room was great the service could be more consistent across all departments. The location if spending time in the central strip not ideal unless using taxis or Lyft. The few issues I had I could not give an excellent rating but it does deserve a very good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful and clean. Pool restaurant was delicious. Definitely need to buy a bus pass. Only $8 day. Used our RCI points. Would definitely go here again. Too many added fees but, the place was high quality.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Hilton brand is associated with excellence and great properties but in this case they abused the brand name and have gone overboard on prices. Located at the end of the strip right before Stratosphere Hotel @ Casino, they are away from the action but certainly priced it as if they were next to Bellagio. It is cheaper to park in Venetia, Mirage, New York New York and Wynn than HGV, I did it and proved it.
At HGV you are obligated to pay a mandatory $25.00 per day charge which includes Wi-Fi, 2 bottles of Evian water per day, unlimited Video movie rentals (Yes rentals, they have machines similar to Red Box ) CD that you can pick-up at the lobby and play in your room.
Let’s talk Food, they have an outdoor pool side restaurant, the food is good the plates are well presented but I can get a burger at Bobby Flay and/or Gordon Ramsay restaurant cheaper that the $18.00 I paid for a cheeseburger!
Oh, parking! They have an 11 story parking lot and the first 4 floors are reserved for Valet, if you self-park and get back to the hotel later than 8-9pm, be ready to park on the 7th floor or above and carry you child, groceries, luggage the rest of the way.
I never parked Valet but was charged $54.00 because another guest had my same first name, had to go twice to reception and explain, yes I did get my credit but shouldn’t have to go through this ordeal on my vacation!
There is no other restaurant on premises except for an overpriced Marketplace, a yogurt parfaits will cost you $7, a banana will cost you $2 need I say more?
The room walls are paper thin, twice I was woken up at 7:00am by the chatter and conversation of my next door neighbor waking up and fixing breakfast!
The rooms are nice, well equipped and nicely decorated but forget the appearances, there are much better, centrally located and more considerate places to stay in Vegas!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Armando J
HiltonGrandVacations, Night Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your thorough feedback. Compared to other strip properties, our resort charges are the lowest. I am sorry for the inconvenience with the incorrect valet parking charged, I'm glad to hear you were credited. Your feedback has been shared with our team for review. If you have any additional feedback, you can email me at sharday.tabladllo@hgv.com. Thank you for your time.

Sharday Tabladillo
Night Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here on business. Location is closer to the north end of the strip, which is quieter. Breakfast is a disappointment, given the hotel's exorbitant room rates. Other than that, it was nice and clean, with friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. I have shared your feedback with our food and beverage team for further discussion. Thank you again for your time.

Sharday Tabladillo
Night Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first time in Vegas & we were very pleased with this hotel! We checked in seamlessly at 11pm — the hotel staff was friendly and very accommodating. Our room was beautiful (we had a suite on the 26th floor!) — very clean. The grounds were immaculate, staff was friendly (didn’t hound you to buy anything or try to sell you timeshares). The resort fees were very reasonable here (and you’ll pay them pretty much anywhere in Vegas). We got what they say was “2 free waters per day” but we ended up with as many as we wanted. They have a nice little cafe with grocery/food items!

Housekeeping was prompt and friendly. The hotel was quiet. Plenty of seating and space at the pool, which was where we spent a good part of the 99+ degree days! Waves, the little restaurant by the pool, was fairly decent, a tad pricey for the quality of the food, but it’s Vegas.

There is no casino at this hotel, which is why we booked here (that and it is a little off the strip — so quieter!), but you’re pretty close (walking distance) to the stratosphere and circus circus.

I’d definitely recommend getting the pass for the Deuce (the city double decker bus) to travel up and down the strip from this hotel. Or, even, Uber, which was reasonable. The only downside about the Hilton bus stop (coming from the strip) is that there is no crosswalk to cross (unless you get off at circus circus or stratosphere and walk) — kinda risky to just cross, those drivers don’t yield well, haha.

Overall, we were very pleased with this hotel and would definitely stay here again, should we return to Vegas!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple