“New Year's Eve Dinner”

Center Cut Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Center Cut Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #534 of 5,345 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Gordon Ramsay's new restaurant
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

First time at Centercut during our first stay at the Flamingo. Tho the menu was preselected for New Year's Eve we managed to find something we liked. The cocktails were delicious and the food equally matched. I didnt get a picture of the huge delicious steak. I did snap the bread and appetizer which was good. I will definitely return to try some of their other menu items!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

After a long day of travel to Las Vegas and seeing that the line-up to the buffet was huge, I opted for some fine dining before having an early night.

Sadly, the highlight was the first-rate Manhattan which scored on all fronts (taste, temperature, presentation). The accompanying croissants were just semi-warm and surprisingly tough.

The Classic 3-Onion Soup (arriving too soon, as seems to be the custom these days) was thick, but had just a hint of burnt and--like the buns--was a tad cooler than it ought to have been.

The main event--prime rib, rare--was fine on the outside but became chewier than wanted on the way into the centre. Most of it was sent back. The “loaded” baked potato lived up to its name and managed to fill the gap. The duty manger was appropriately apologetic and took the glass of wine (Pinot Noir Talbott, Sleepy Hollow) off the cheque, but I left equally sleepy and disappointed with my first LV meal.

Thank S. James W
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Our server that night was Eric. He was amazing. I was celebrating my 60th birthday and he had a special dessert for me. I got the sirloin and it was amazing and my friend got the prime rib. It was all delicious. The mashed potatoes were the best. Eric and I exchanged grandbaby stories and he was just the best server I've had in years.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We both had the bone-in rib-eye steak, which was excellent as usual. The food here is always good and the prices reasonable, but what keeps us coming back is the service. This visit, our server was Roberto, from Italy. He was very helpful in recommending a good bottle of wine and had a charming sense of humor that added to our dining experience. He gave us a tip to try out the happy hour at Interlude in the Cromwell. What a great recommendation - $1 martinis and live music - fantastic - Grazie Roberto!

1  Thank shatura72
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We enjoyed a nice steak dinner here a couple of weeks ago while in Vegas on our honeymoon. The steaks were delicious (though my husband's was slightly undercooked). They treated us to some special desserts to help us celebrate and that was a very nice touch. The star of the show here, however...at least for us, was our wonderful bus boy, Leo! He was very friendly and attentive and made a great impression on us.

Been to Center Cut Steakhouse? Share your experiences!