“Peel Your Body off the Shower Floor and Dig a Crater to Bury Your Vegas Shame”
Review of Dig This

Las Vegas Heavy Equipment Playground
Ranked #1 of 299 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: America's first and only heavy equipment playground where YOU'RE in control. Re-live your sandbox days of being a child but this time it's for real. Huge Caterpillar bulldozers and excavators await you in one of the most memorable experiences you will ever encounter.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Typically not into:
1. machinery
2. dirt
3. being dragged out of a cocoon of air conditioning, darkness and gatorade when I have a Severe-Internal-Organ-Damage Level hangover.

But peer pressure + an IV of coffee got me behind the wheel of a bulldozer.
Brandon (our instructor) was incredibly patient with my inability to figure out my left from right hand. Didn't stall out or break anything plus I moved around a couple thousand pounds of dirt and wheels.

This is really cathartic and satisfying, even if you never had a thing for trucks and "boy stuff". Just show up and have a damn blast, then go back to bed.

DigThisVegas, Front Desk at Dig This, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review, we truly appreciate it! We are so glad that you were able to dig it with us and that you had an awesome time here at Dig This! Diggin' it out here at Dig This is an experience for everybody, so we are so glad you came and conquered!
-Travis

Write a ReviewReviews (2,429)
All reviews
in 25 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2018

For my 30th birthday my dad bought me the Mega Dig. I spent the first 1.5 hours in the excavator while my dad hung out an watched. Jr. was my instructor, he's a great guy, I had lot's of fun talking with him in between learning how to drive the equipment. We even bonded over our childhood love of Tonka Trucks! Travis and Brian were working in the office and when I decided to surprise my dad by buying him a bulldozer experience so that he could join me for the second half of the day they helped me talk him into it, and the even gave me a great discount! This greased the wheels for dad. He eventually joined in and we had a BLAST. It really is like living out a childhood dream. I can honestly say that driving the bulldozer made me forget all about everything else except having fun and spending time with my dad. This place is the #1 non-gambling activity on trip advisor in Las Vegas and they totally deserve it! Good people and a great experience!

P.s. Ask Jr. where to eat lunch, he knows whats up!

1  Thank Dillon M

Thank you so much for your awesome review Dillon, we truly appreciate it! We are so glad your mega dig experience here at Dig This was one to remember and we are so glad we were able to get Dad to join you on the second round with the Bulldozers! I had a great time diggin' it with my Dad when he visited Vegas recently, so I am so glad you guys got that awesome experience! JR definitely knows the hot places to eat in town that's for sure! Thanks again for this awesome review, we'd love to have you back the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We had a group of 7 adult guys and girls, and each drove (2) machines. Also, used them for transportation from the hotel. All the machines are air conditioned, and have a bottled water. All of the instructors were great. They tell you what to do, and when to do it over headsets. We had a lot of laughs and great conversation, once we were comfortable with working the machines. The only requirement is closed toe shoes. Your shoes and clothes will get a little dusty. They had water trucks running to keep the dust at a minimum. Would definitely do it again!!

Thank you so much for your awesome review, we truly appreciate it! We are so glad to hear your group of 7 had a great time diggin' it with us here at Dig This! We would absolutely love to have your group back again the next time you are in town! Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This was awesome and Rob was great at giving instructions-must do in Vegas. It is not far from the strip.

Thank you for the kind review, we truly appreciate it! We are so glad you had a great time diggin' it with us and Rob here at Dig This and would love to have you back the next time you are in town to try a different machine!