“Great Buffet-excellent crab legs!”
Review of The Buffet at Aria

The Buffet at Aria
Ranked #548 of 5,350 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 23 December 2017

The crab legs are what I dream about and they are even served at lunch. Asian food is very good, especially the pot stickers. This is the first time paying as I normally earn points on MyVegas to get the buffet and so $72 is a bit high for lunch, otherwise it's one of my favorites!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,346)

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I did not know what options you had to drinks with the food, it was served to the table and no info from what to choose. Food well tasting, can recommend this buffet! Did not understand the differns of lunch and Brunch, just that brunch was more expensive.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

The food that is popular and in high demand is fresh, but the other food looked and tasted dry and somewhat “old”. Not as upscale as the hotel and the environment felt like a “cafeteria”. Will go back to The Wynn Buffet next time.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

The Aria has one of the best buffets in Vegas. I have been here a few times and I have never been disappointed. The customer service was really good and when it comes to the food you have plenty of options. We came during brunch so we were able to enjoy both breakfast and lunch options. The chicken and waffles were really good. It came in a cool looking basket. The chicken was seasoned well and the waffle was made to perfection. The mash potatoes was also good, but the mac in cheese was missing its southern comfort taste. It tasted like it came from the box, which was disappointing. The pancakes were good. They offered three options: regular, red velvet, and carrot. The bacon was really good and for the sausage they had a variety of options. I did have the roast beef and that was not as good either. Seemed like it was not seasoned well. I don’t eat seafood or sushi, but my wife does and she said both were excellent. Make sure you save room for dessert because they have a really good spread when it comes to their desserts. If you are coming to Vegas and you want to try a buffet you cannot go wrong if you choose the Aria.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Third time we have eaten at the Aria Buffet...all have been for dinner during our last three trips. Each time we have redeemed a 2-1 MyVegas reward coupon. Both my wife and I agree that the Aria Buffet is one of the best dinner options we have enjoyed in Las Vegas. Each time dinner has been full of options and choices to satisfy our expectations and as other reviewers have mentioned the addition of small plate servings allows you to taste more dishes without the waste of large portions. Which is something that we like. Some of our favorite foods have included pork belly roast, roasted bone marrow and braised short ribs Service has always been friendly and efficient and the buffet has a nice atmosphere....we will most certainly return during our next trip.

2  Thank atravelnut19