“Best Hot and Sour Soup”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Began dinner with hot and sour soup. My wife and I agreed that it was the best we had ever tasted. We had the crispy scallops and a Singapore style coconut seafood curry. Both were excellent. Other exotic Asian food was on the menu as well as usual favorites. Service was friendly and knowledgeable. Only complaint, and considering the quality of the food, the complaint is minor, is the cost of the meal--considering the cost of the entrees to charge extra for rice seems unnecessary.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 1 February 2017

My wife and I were staying in the hotel and we both were trapped in our room with the flu and needed something to eat so we decided to have some small plates from here.

The hot and sour soup and dumplings were very good and about all we could since we were so sick.

The restaurant is very $$$$ but worth every cent.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2017

A beautiful looking restaurant. Nice ambiance and attentive service. The wait staff was very helpful in suggesting and allowing changes to one of my diners with dietary restrictions. Being a New Yorker, I'd consider the food to be comparable to some of NYC's finer chinese restaurants. While the food was excellent, I didn't feel it was priced accordingly. A bit on the expensive side for the portion size.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

A real hidden jewel ! Amazing BBQ and dim sum and exceptionally friendly service! Well crafted cocktails and impressive wine list for this casual high end place!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 15 January 2017

I never forget the oxtail soup I had at this place. Amazing! I had some other appetizers, I kind of remember I wasn't disappointed. The ambience was pretty good and service as well.

Date of visit: October 2016