17,621 results
All reviewsnon smokingmarket cafecity corner suitebellagio fountainsdeluxe suitenon gaming hotelcovered walkwayblackout shadesother hotelssmall kitchenthe sofa bedwasher and dryerquiet hotelmonte carlosoaking tubresort feeeasy access
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We arrived at the hotel around 3pm and we were unable to check in until 7 pm. We had a dinner reservation scheduled for 8pm, we ended up pushing back our reservation due tho this issue.The 2 bedroom suit was underwhelming, Especially compared to the two bedroom aria suit. We had a full kitchen that was equipped with even the bare necessities . .. such as silverware, plates , forks and napkins.What the purpose.The bathroom sinks were backed up, and took almost ten minutes to drain. The shower was back up as well.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tiaracapri82
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valued assessment of Vdara Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor. I regret to hear about the extended wait time you encountered at check-in and that our suite accommodations did not meet your expectations. Additionally, it is regrettable to hear about the maintenance issues you faced in the bathroom of your assigned suite. Our resort genuinely values the input of all our guests, as it allows us to make the necessary improvements moving forward. Rest assured, that all of your comments have been properly documented for further review. Thank you again, and I truly hope for another opportunity to welcome you back to Vdara in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

The Staff was Amazing. Especially the Bell Staff. The Vdara Cafe has Great Food Choices. Rooms are decorated very stylist. Comfortable very Clean. Wouldn’t have stayed anywhere else. This will remain my go to Property when in Las Vegas

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kisha R
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Kisha,

I am elated to hear that our property and the paramount service of our staff left you with such an everlasting impression. Additionally, it is gratifying to learn that our immaculate suite accommodations and delectable meal offerings at Market Cafe created favorable perceptions for you. At Vdara, we aim to create the single most significant guest experience in the world and I am delighted to know we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your review, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Graciously,

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Awesome Service Very Dog Friendly Hotel and The Suite Was Beautiful, every staff member that you come in contact with are very nice with a smile on there face and the Spa Team are Awesome as well. Thank You

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting me know about your recent stay at Vdara Hotel & Spa. I am thrilled that our award-winning service helped create such a memorable experience for you. I am also delighted to see that you were able to indulge in our serene Spa, and greatly appreciate you recognizing our welcoming staff members. I am so honored by your thoughtful praises as this is a reflection of our hard work and efforts to provide service that is unmatched. Thank you again, and I certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My stay started off SUPER rocky. I won’t get into the details, but I will say the managers went above and beyond to make things right and it was much appreciated. I love this hotel because of the non-gaming, non-smoking environment and it’s not as crowded as the strip locations. Because of its hotel type, it doesn’t get the same foot traffic. Plus it’s nice not to have to walk through smoke and games just to go to your room. The bellagio and aria are right next door and provide plenty of EVERYTHING! Yet you can come to Vdara and get a suite for less hassle. It is pet friendly even though I’m not(lol), but all the pets I came across weren’t a bother. It’s definitely one of the better places on the strip. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because of the pool service. It was a pretty decent crowd at the pool and I only saw one server...I get it could of been bad timing but Then we waited almost 45 minutes after asking for the pool attendant to come and raise our umbrella. My husband ended up doing it himself. Not a major thing, but in 113 degree weather you really want the shade when outdoors.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank razin3kids
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Vdara Hotel & Spa at ARIA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valued impressions of Vdara Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor. I am elated to know that you love our hotel, non-gaming atmosphere, and prime location next door to the Strip. I also want to express my sincere apologies for the hassles you endured upon your arrival and that our service level fell short in our leisure facility. Please know your feedback has been relayed to the appropriate areas for further review and future improvements. Nevertheless, it is gratifying to read you recognizing our dedicated management staff regarding your concerns. Our property strives to provide significant stay experiences to all of our revered guests, and your feedback is essential for us in doing so. Thank you again, and we look forward to hosting you in the future.

Graciously,

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The only issue was no cookware, plates, bowls, etc., in the rooms. That truly defeats the purpose of a penthouse suite with a full kitchen. When requested it takes an oftly long time to get.
The room & sleep comfort was outstanding, but I’d prefer MGMs Signature over Vdara due to the aforementioned. Unless, you are not cooking and prefer location. Other than that everything else was amazing.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank matthew732

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for your recent stay at Vdara Hotel & Spa. While I am thrilled to read you highlighting our plush bedding accommodations, it is regrettable for your expressed displeasure with available kitchen amenities on your stay. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced in regards to this. We only supply kitchen items upon request because Vdara is a green hotel and this helps to prevent from washing the items when it is unnecessary. Nevertheless, I apologize for the inconvenience this resulted in and have shared your comments with the appropriate areas for future enhancements. Thank you again, and our devoted staff looks forward to welcoming you back when a future opportunity arises.

Sincerely yours,