US$170
US$91
US$119
US$114
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$170
US$83
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$148
US$129
US$103
US$3,003
Expedia
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
17,419 results
All reviewsnon smokingmarket cafecity corner suitebellagio fountainspanoramic suitenon gaming hotelcovered walkwayblackout shadesother hotelssmall kitchenthe sofa bedwasher and dryermonte carloquiet hotelsoaking tubresort feeeasy access
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Travelled with 3 adults. Great location, just away from strip and noise. Rooms are superb. Connecting corridor to Bellagio + train to some other location.
Not a casino hotel so not noisy and annoying as others and not have to travel 500 meters to front desk! Non-smoking environment.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I believe even the smallest motel should offer: bed, towels, toilet paper, and coffee. I found it absurd and insultingly petty that in order to have coffee in my room, I would have had to rent a coffee maker for $20 a day (which translates to $20 per cup, as I only drink one in the morning and my roommate doesn't drink coffee). The other option would be to order a cup from room service, for about the same after those fees and tip. I was left with having to roll out of bed and go all the way to the lobby Starbucks, which is not something I feel a hotel guest should have to do the moment they wake up. I looked like trash, but if they don't want trash walking through their lobby, they should offer coffee in the room. One equally avaricious but more guest-friendly idea: Have a machine in the room and charge for the coffee like they do items in the fridge.

The hotel was nice. The room was large. The staff very friendly and helpful. The bed very uncomfortable - squishy and lumpy, which hurt my back and prevented a good nights sleep either night I was there.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Vdara Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at Vdara Hotel & Spa. While I am thrilled that you were highly satisfied with our spacious suite accommodations and welcoming service staff, I apologize for the lack of desired hotel amenities available on your stay. Please know that your feedback will absolutely be considered for future enhancements, as we aspire to offer an unparalleled resort experience like none other in Las Vegas. Thank you again, and I hope you would give us another chance to welcome you back in the future.

Welcomingly,

Elleyne
Vdara Guest Experience

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I stayed at the Vdara Hotel with 4 friends. We booked 2 suites that had an adjoining door. We were keen on having a kitchen so we could have a few meals/cocktails/appies before going out. Also, it was great to have 2 bathrooms.
We paid for the first night of both rooms when we booked the accommodation months before and the next night's payment was due on our arrival. When we arrived, we were told that the prices had increased significantly (perhaps due to the fact that LV hockey team made the Stanley cup finals and there was a playoff game that night).
This was upsetting so we decided to cancel one of the rooms for the second night and we would all just share the smaller room.
The next disappointment was with the kitchen. There were NOT ANY utensils, plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, dish soap or towels, kettle, coffee maker, bottle opener, pots or pans. The kitchen was absolutely BARE! We called down to get some of these things and what they brought up was very minimal - we had to call again to get more of what we needed. We had purchased some meals from WholeFoods, so we didn't even need to cook but we couldn't even eat together in that beautiful kitchen.
The next disappointment was with the pool. It closed at 6pm. I guess we could have looked into the hours before we went down ready to swim. Just beware, it is not an evening pool even when it is super hot and sunny out.
For these issues we were given a $75 gift card to spend at the hotel which was nice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank MicheleAndFamily

Dear Michele,

Thank you for taking the time to review Vdara Hotel & Spa on TripAdvisor. I would like to express my apologies for your disappointments with your assigned suite and with the pricing for your reservation on the second night. Additionally, I am saddened for any inconveniences that occurred with our pool closure and for the lack of readily available kitchen amenities on your stay. We only supply kitchen items upon request because Vdara is a green hotel and this helps to prevent from washing the items when it is unnecessary. Nevertheless, It is disheartening to know that we fell short in providing you with a magnificent stay due to this. Furthermore, I am elated to read you recognizing our dedicated staff regarding these issues. Please know that we take all guest comments seriously and that I will absolutely be sure to share your review with the appropriate areas for further review and future improvements. Your impressions are extremely important to us, and I hope for the opportunity to serve you and your friends again in the future.

With eagerness,

Elleyne
Vdara Guest Experience

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Second time at this hotel and consistently excellent experience. Great room and view. a big bathroom and small kitchen with eat in area. Nice amenities include big pool and spa. Bonus: always smells good!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 1businesstraveler9
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This is my fourth return to the Vdara as always this place never disappoints. The smoke free environment after a winter of bronchitis was a welcomed pleasure. This is the first time I tried a Vdara Suite, in the past I have stayed in the Corner Executive Suite (which I love). The room had ample space as well as the signature kitchen that I am use to (glass stove top), sink, dishwasher and large refrigerator. I didn't use the washer and dryer this trip, but they have come in handy. The huge tub and shower are my favorites. I found the property as a whole a refreshing comparison to nearby neighbors - the Bellagio and Caesars (crowded, noisy and smoke). A guest can make the Vdara a base and visit the Aria and the Mandarin Oriental. I like the Spa at the Aria and MOzen restaurant at the Mandarin Oriental (bento boxes are heavenly). Thank Vdara for a fantastic stay!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo