47 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$327
ExpediaUS$339
Trip.comUS$339
FindHotelUS$339
36,197 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi bellagio fountains total rewards other hotels great location on the strip planet hollywood casino floor an upgrade slot machines table games coffee maker strip view las vegas gambling kiosk
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is beautiful and our suite was amazing but there isnt really much to do there. The pool area was decent but was nothing spectacular. Service was iffy but thays every where right now. Dinner at Eiffel tower was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Asked for a room near elevator as my lady cannot walk far.
Gave us a room that was next to the last door at end of hallway.
Immediately called down to have room changed. Time was 3:30 PM.
The response was "could not do that today but tomorrow morning".
Next morning was told we have to wait till between 12 & 3 PM and they will call us when room is ready.
I called them at 2:00 PM. and they had a room. The manager calls me shortly thereafter to tell me they had a room.
My new room was as far away from elevators as the first room only different floor.
Immediately went down to the desk and had room changed AGAIN! 3 rooms in less than 24 hours to get the right location on a floor.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights, right after the elimination of the mask mandate (finally!!)...

Checked in @ Diamond check-in, which was a very good experience. Catherine waited on me and she was super friendly and helpful. My Lyon Suite was perfectly clean and prepared, though there should be bottles of water in the fridge, especially in a suite.

Everywhere we went at this resort, the employees were amazing, friendly and helpful, from the casino floor attendants to the restaurant staffs to housekeeping.

The only negatives: there is just starting to be noticeable wear and tear in the common areas and rooms. Twice, in the elevators, there was trash and food on the floors. For two out of the five nights in our suite, loud music was coming through the air vents into the room.

Despite the negatives, Paris Las Vegas is still a much better experience than the Caesars Atlantic City counterparts. The Caesars LV properties need to get the room rates jacked up to help eliminate the Thug clientele that has been moving into this city.

Room tip: Book a suite on a high floor
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The location was good. Food is extremely expensive now at all the hotels/casinos. A cup of tea is $5 and if you want a second tea bag it is another $5 yet 2nd cups of coffee are free. Housekeeping forgot to clean our room 2x on a 6 night stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment I checked in Paris hotel to the moment I checked out the customer service, dining, entertainment, gambling, housekeeping is Exeptional!!! Beautiful property, the casino is perfect size, gorgeous decor, my room view at the end of the hallway gorgeous!!! Thank you Caesars!!! I will be back

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment