“WOWSERS!”
Review of Momofuku

Momofuku
Reserve with OpenTable
Momofuku is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #188 of 5,317 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sometimes you just have to splurge in order to experience something extraordinary and that is what we did.. With friends visiting, we decided to have a go at this highly recommended culinary extravaganza with combined small and large plates and dessert. Honestly, it was terrific. I see some people had issues with service, but we did not. Our server was terrific. And it was well worth the price!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend from HK recommended this place. So I went for a quick meal on my last day in Las Vegas. I arrived at around 1pm and the restaurant was rather empty. I was offered a table near the window. Small menu and variety. I ordered half dozens of oysters and a noodle. The noodle arrived before the oysters! I can only say the noodle kitchen is too fast!
Both the oysters and noodles tasted good but to compared with all the good food I had in Las Vegas on the same week, it’s not outstanding.
Good service!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Made reservations and when there, only a small menu was available. even though i saw people still ordering in main room. Will not go back. Still it looks like a trashy food place

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Man I love this place. While not a fan of Vegas this place is a treat!!! Soooo yummmy and not too expensive

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After having the hotel catered food for the last couple of lunches we decided to branch out and try this outpost of hipster ramen / Asian inspired fare. I had the pork ramen and it was good - noodles had a nice consistency without being overcooked, the pork belly and pulled pork were tasty and I found the broth flavourful. I liked the prawn bun better - very interesting taste, texture - I would for sure try that again. Good service, rocking tunes, overall a good experience.