10,618 results
All reviews fulton street carnival tower oyster bar piano bar mardi gras remodeled rooms food court total rewards high roller tower room great location on the strip table games nice room slot machines casino vegas gambling
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here long time ago and remembered that relatively it was quiet at nights which for me is the most important factor.

The relatively low prices also contributed to my decision to stay here for the 24 nights I plan to be for playing poker.

Good decision - it was quiet at the nights!

It was also located next door to the Venitian where I spent a significant portion of my stay.

The room was spacious. I got a room in the older part of the hotel, not too bright or shining... and there was a problem with the air-conditioning... but all in all it was OK.

Eating options, including late night - also OK.

All in all - good value per price!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Yes the Bartenders was very rude when ask for a water stated it’s five dollars and went back to talking to his colleague. So me and my husband and went to the gift shop and bought two waters for 7 dollars. I thought that was awful after spending money o. The casino

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 29 June 2018

great slots with nice restaurant options and friendly staff throughout the casino, The fact I left with money was even better. Did not stay at the hotel but would consider it in the future assuiming the price and comps are available.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful renovated rooms in the Valley Tower. First room could hear the elevators and was allowed to move. Piano bar was fun and enjoyed the pool. No refrigerator was available after I moved to another room, so had to be creative in keeping my medicines cool. Otherwise, a good trip and stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our room was very clean. Love staying here I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Check in was easy and the staff was friendly and helpful. This trip we decided to try the buffet. We don't normally go to buffets because the food is usually not very appetizing. What a SURPRISE! Flavors Buffet at Harrah's Las Vegas is the BEST buffet around. I would highly recommend going.

Room Tip: Choose updated rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple