US$247
US$299
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$247
US$132
永安旅遊
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$169
Platinum Hotel and Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$118
Expedia
US$233
US$165
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$233
US$200
Agoda.com
US$1,129
Expedia
Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
9,219 results
All reviewsfulton streetcarnival towerpiano baroyster barfood courttotal rewardshigh rollerrenovated roomgreat location on the striptable gamesslot machinesnice roomcasino floorvegasgamblingdealersmonorail
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here long time ago and remembered that relatively it was quiet at nights which for me is the most important factor.

The relatively low prices also contributed to my decision to stay here for the 24 nights I plan to be for playing poker.

Good decision - it was quiet at the nights!

It was also located next door to the Venitian where I spent a significant portion of my stay.

The room was spacious. I got a room in the older part of the hotel, not too bright or shining... and there was a problem with the air-conditioning... but all in all it was OK.

Eating options, including late night - also OK.

All in all - good value per price!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Yes the Bartenders was very rude when ask for a water stated it’s five dollars and went back to talking to his colleague. So me and my husband and went to the gift shop and bought two waters for 7 dollars. I thought that was awful after spending money o. The casino

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

great slots with nice restaurant options and friendly staff throughout the casino, The fact I left with money was even better. Did not stay at the hotel but would consider it in the future assuiming the price and comps are available.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful renovated rooms in the Valley Tower. First room could hear the elevators and was allowed to move. Piano bar was fun and enjoyed the pool. No refrigerator was available after I moved to another room, so had to be creative in keeping my medicines cool. Otherwise, a good trip and stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our room was very clean. Love staying here I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Check in was easy and the staff was friendly and helpful. This trip we decided to try the buffet. We don't normally go to buffets because the food is usually not very appetizing. What a SURPRISE! Flavors Buffet at Harrah's Las Vegas is the BEST buffet around. I would highly recommend going.

Room Tip: Choose updated rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple