31 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$199
ZenHotels.comUS$200
FindHotelUS$199
44,679 results
All reviews pyramid room east tower pyramid cafe egyptian theme mandalay bay and excalibur food court other hotels m life trip to vegas new york new york pyramids casino strip shows las starbucks mlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I made this reservation for our 18th year anniversary. I will not stay here again. The room was very poor quality for just being renovated. There was no refrigerator in the room and it was not very clean. No fans in the bathrooms and just felt dirty.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay here. We stayed the week before Nevada lifted all covid restrictions but my husband and I were fully vaccinated so we got to enjoy many of the amenities. There was no room service except for in room dining provided by Pyramid Cafe. Which is really good! There are timeshare schemes at almost every entrance to and from the hotel so be aware. They’ll stop you at every chance. Overall my experience was super. Even saw Fantasy at the Luxor theater! The girls are extremely talented and easy to look at ;)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The night was peaceful and I enjoy the whole experience. the price, again was very reasonable as it save us a lot of money, considering we missed our flight. Overall the room was clean and and we were happy to have had a clean room to rest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There are much better places to stay on the strip for the same money. The rooms are extremely dated. The TV has very poor quality broadcasting. The drawers in my dresser in the room would not stay shut.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I requested a lower level room close to the elevator due to health issues and this just didn’t happen. I went to the front desk and told them my requests when making the reservation and what did they do? They put in a room further from the Casino and restaurants as possible. Had no energy to speak up just accepted it.