Luxor Hotel & Casino
Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$118
US$170
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$127
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$170
US$208
US$200
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$1,129
33,614 results
All reviewspyramid roompyramid cafemandalay bayegyptian themeeast towercriss angelfood courtother hotelsm lifetrip to vegasnew york new yorkgrand canyonslot machinespyramidsexcaliburcasinostrip
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While I enjoyed my stay the customer service is hit or miss. I had several problems during my stay and while they were resolved and felt like I was pitching a fit everyday about something that should have been done correctly the first time. To be fair the hotel staff is great at making up for the shortcomings but that is only until you bring it to their attention.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Location was ok but for the price paid (Resort fees for a pool we didn't even use!) they should have a better facility and better service. Cleaning staff did not clean our rooms even though we were there 4 days.
My husband and I had to sleep in seperate beds because our room had two full sized bed instead of a queen.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed in a suite, we had friends getting married and staying at the Cromwell, for the price of two nights in a normal room at the Cromwell we got three nights in a suite at Luxor (I signed up for M life rewards for a further 20% off). It is on the strip but farther away from the other hotels (Luxor is in the little mgm cluster on one side of the strip with excalibur and mgm grand) so it was a bit of a mission to meet up for the wedding dinners and events and because we had specific times to be places and get ready we didn’t get a chance to use the tram system otherwise it might have been a little easier and less expensive than taking a taxi or Uber everywhere but it wasn’t too bad. Their taxi rank lines were never long, we just walked out and got a cab every time with maybe one or two people ahead of us max. I can't speak for the dining or pool since we were on someone else's schedule and I didn’t get a chance to experience them but I had a nice pedicure and manicure, the soaking tub in our suite was great, we stayed in the east tower, not a great view but the room was quiet and I’m willing to give up a view for that. Staff was always friendly and helpful, valet was a little slow one time but it was really busy and a Saturday so that's to be expected otherwise very quick service all around. Nice lobby area, I stayed there with my parents when Luxor first opened (yeah, looong time ago) and they've kept everything up to date and remodeled well.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Whereswaldo2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Luxor for three or four nights. I was expecting really nice hotel. Nice room. Flashing lights ect... the hotel itself was alright. Room was very dated. We stayed in a suite with a hot Rob. Wanna say it was the princess suite? But room had low lighting. Musky feel and smell. Walls were peeling in places. Just not what I'd expect from a casino room. Room was clean and cleaned daily.. Room service closed at like 5pm so a late night snack had to be ventured out for.. if go back to Vegas. But id definitely stay elsewhere.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrismartin3391
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hotel felt dated. Not good signs and could only one time find any staff to ask questions. Also, the constant harassment from the people we thought were hotel employees but were just trying to sell us something was frustrating. (We were asked to sign up or get cosmetic samples EVERY single time we got off the elevator walking out into the hotel/casino) But, the biggest concern was the fact the room elevators were open to anyone and we had multiple flyers from non-hotel businesses stuck in our door left us feeling less than secure.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends