Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$127
Vio.comUS$127
TripadvisorUS$127
Trip.com
2,263 results
All reviews shuttle driver close to the airport front desk rental car free breakfast next morning free shuttle convenient location inns vegas strip noise las proximity uber convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2022

when we arrived at the hotel we were informed that shuttle service had changed one per hour. Website said and still does every 30 minutes. When we arrived from our trip after 11 days. Plane landed at 7:40 PM. After getting our luggage we called hotel. Tried 3 different times. No answer. It must have rung at least 15 times each try. So we took a taxi costing $20.00. After a long flight the last thing we needed was no answer at the parking service which costs us 86.23. we called well before 9:00 PM. Should get some kind of a refund. Very Poor Service Reservation GWLAS7420. We won't be using your service again.

1  Thank melvinbE9786UT
Shannon Dorado, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Global and Parkway do have the old times, but they also currently note that the shuttle is unavailable, and has since mid-July when our shuttle went into the shop. We just recently got it back, but have not had them bring it back on their website until our new van arrives. When paying for parking, the shuttle is a courtesy and not included in the cost of parking. Global and Parkway are a 3rd party company and not affiliated with our hotel in anyway. Our spots are just leased out to them.

Reviewed 30 July 2022

Our flight was delayed and instead of arriving at 6:00 pm, as planned, we arrived at midnight. I call for the shuttle and I am informed that the shuttle is out for repairs not available. So now I have to pay a taxi $30 for a 2 mile ride because he decides to take "the scenic route". Miraculously, the shuttle is available the next morning and was somehow repaired between midnight and 9:00 am while sitting in the arrival port all night. I selected this hotel solely for the shuttle. There are many hotels with airport shuttles and I will be selecting one of them next time. However, otherwise the hotel is very nice, the bed was extremely comfortable (or we were extremely exhausted). And the free breakfast was very well prepared and maintained. I have eaten a lot of Hampton Inn breakfasts and this was one of the better ones. But there is no excuse for the shuttle service.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very sorry about the shuttle issue. It went in for repairs earlier in the day, but we weren't anticipating having it back, so we didn't have a driver scheduled. We ended up getting it back, but it was too late to get a driver in. We changed all the mattresses during renovation last year, so we're happy you found them comfortable. Our breakfast staff works hard, so we appreciate your feedback. We are sorry we fell short in the transportation.

Reviewed 30 July 2022

Had a 11pm to 7am layover at Harry Reid Airport. Found this nearby with 24 hour shuttle service which made it easy to grab some sleep, a shower and some free coffee and breakfast (bag to go) at 4am return. Shuttle service was prompt, reliable and so friendly. Great find.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy you found us! We're glad our amenities worked out so well for you. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 14 July 2022

The location is fabulous. We had great fun watching the planes… they fly in so close and low we felt like we could reach up and touch them. (But you don’t hear them at all). Close drive to airport and easy to get everywhere. Best staff- especially Nena in the breakfast room. She’s very low-key but at the same time so sweet and friendly—she even helped me make my waffles. And she keeps that area so spotless it sparkles. A true gem! (We remembered her from a previous stay and we’re delighted when we saw her again.)

Hotel beds are very comfy. We really love this Hampton Inn and Suites.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for once again visiting our property. Nena is a definite asset to our team and will pass your comments onto her. I am sure it will made her day! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

I booked this hotel specifically for the airport shuttle service advertised. When I arrived in Vegas and phoned the property for pick up, I was told the shuttle was “down”. Took a $25+ 20 minute taxi ride to property to find NO alternative in place for my return to the airport the following day. I asked desk clerk BECCA if the property were working with a taxi company for airport shuttle. Was told NO. I asked if there was a transportation or taxi service she could recommend. I was told NO. I asked what I was supposed to do. BECCA said to call an Uber, it’s cheaper than a taxi. I told her I do not use Uber. She told me to download the app. The next morning a very nice man drove me the same 10 minutes back to the airport for $35+!! Overall BECCA was extremely rude and not at all helpful and maybe should get out of the hospitality industry since she’s not the slightest bit hospitable.
The shower in my room, 150, was not set level and the doors rolled open when I tried to shower. Clearly this was not a new issue since the floor has visible water damage.

Room tip: Don’t expect the advertised services, or any help from the staff.
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 128jas

We are sorry about the issues with the shuttle. We did have the blow engine fail but have since had it repaired . We also have a brand new shuttle on order to be delivered this fall. We will work with Becca to better understand how to handle such issues in the future.