Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$115
Hotels.comUS$115
TripadvisorUS$115
Vio.com
2,264 results
All reviews shuttle driver close to the airport front desk rental car free breakfast next morning free shuttle convenient location inns vegas strip noise las proximity uber convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2022

The location is fabulous. We had great fun watching the planes… they fly in so close and low we felt like we could reach up and touch them. (But you don’t hear them at all). Close drive to airport and easy to get everywhere. Best staff- especially Nena in the breakfast room. She’s very low-key but at the same time so sweet and friendly—she even helped me make my waffles. And she keeps that area so spotless it sparkles. A true gem! (We remembered her from a previous stay and we’re delighted when we saw her again.)

Hotel beds are very comfy. We really love this Hampton Inn and Suites.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shannon Dorado, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Thank you for once again visiting our property. Nena is a definite asset to our team and will pass your comments onto her. I am sure it will made her day! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 1 July 2022 via mobile

I booked this hotel specifically for the airport shuttle service advertised. When I arrived in Vegas and phoned the property for pick up, I was told the shuttle was “down”. Took a $25+ 20 minute taxi ride to property to find NO alternative in place for my return to the airport the following day. I asked desk clerk BECCA if the property were working with a taxi company for airport shuttle. Was told NO. I asked if there was a transportation or taxi service she could recommend. I was told NO. I asked what I was supposed to do. BECCA said to call an Uber, it’s cheaper than a taxi. I told her I do not use Uber. She told me to download the app. The next morning a very nice man drove me the same 10 minutes back to the airport for $35+!! Overall BECCA was extremely rude and not at all helpful and maybe should get out of the hospitality industry since she’s not the slightest bit hospitable.
The shower in my room, 150, was not set level and the doors rolled open when I tried to shower. Clearly this was not a new issue since the floor has visible water damage.

Room tip: Don’t expect the advertised services, or any help from the staff.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 128jas

We are sorry about the issues with the shuttle. We did have the blow engine fail but have since had it repaired . We also have a brand new shuttle on order to be delivered this fall. We will work with Becca to better understand how to handle such issues in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2022

We thought this was an individual case when we checked in. There were just discussions with other guests. But unfortunately not a single case.

1. At check in, no friendly warm welcome.
2. Hot drinks in the lobby - 9.00 PM hot water cold. Decaff cold.
3. Employees front desk? More important to play with the smart phone
4. Wake-up call. Frontdesk and all other numbers - not available, nobody answered. No contact. Solution: called with cellphone the hotel via external phonenumber. And: after 10 seconds, connected. I asked for an wake up call and why she are not reacted at the phone calls from the room phone. Comment: no time but don´t worry you can come to the frontdesk if you need a wake up call.
I said: Nice, I´m in the bed.... AND on the top: she canceled the call.

Comment manager, the same as with the aother guests:
Terrible situation, no emloyees, covid and she will not working 24/7.

Hilton Standard? No here anymore!!

Room tip: use another hotel if you expect a friendly welcome and a good service
Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Traveler_Follower
Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

The shuttle service to and from the airport was excellent. They made it so easy and Thomas and Larry were both kind and professional.

When the Door Dash didn’t bring any utensils, I went back to the lobby and Thomas didn’t hesitate to go grab me some utensils, a plate, and napkins.

I was surprised by how quiet this hotel was. I didn’t hear any planes or much traffic.

I stayed here for one night on my way to Zion’s and I will definitely stay again the next trip!!

Thanks, Hampton Inn and Thomas and Larry!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Shannon Dorado, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Thank you for choosing our hotel. I am glad to hear Thomas and Larry were helpful, I will be sure to pass your comments onto them. We hope to see you next time you're in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 26 May 2022

My wife and I are on a long-haul international trip, and our Delta flight got cancelled and we chose this hotel out of the list given to us by the airline. The room we were allotted is decent, comfortable room and breakfast. Irma, the front desk associate obliged us by giving us a 1 PM checkout, and subsequently, Shannon, the Manager extended this to 2 PM. We would particularly like to call out Nina, the Dining room staff, and Ben, the shuttle driver went over and beyond in helping out.

Date of stay: May 2022
Shannon Dorado, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2022

We're happy we were able to help after your flight was cancelled. We know how stressful that can be. We will be sure so pass your comments onto to our staff. I we all like to hear when we've made a good impression. Thank you for choosing our hotel, we hope the rest of your journey home went smoothly.