“Best Burger Ever”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #609 of 5,412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I had a Truffle Burger (Mushroom Burger). My favorite burger anyway, but the way they make it is outstanding. The fries are also the best ever. I wish I could afford to eat there more often.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Located on the second floor of the Rio Casino. Very good Burger. made fresh. Lot's of seating and very friendly staff. I will return.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Late night smash burger isn't bad. Grab you a few burgers and head to the room. Enjoy a hot burger before you crash.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Because this restaurant is open late, I normally get something for a snack. The Smashfries are really good and you can't beat the burgers from a fast food joint. The combinations you can make are almost limitless. When at the Rio, be sure and stop by for some reasonably priced food.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We ate here twice this time; once late night and the other was for supper. Both times the food was great. It was fresh, hot and fixed just the way we requested. You can’t beat the prices. The staff here are super young people. If they continue taking care of their customers, this way they will go far. I highly recommend this location.