“Hidden gem”
Review of Beauty & Essex

Beauty & Essex
Reserve with OpenTable
Beauty & Essex is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 5,710 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Description: Hidden behind a pawn shop storefront, Beauty & Essex invites discovery in every sense of the word. After you walk through this lavish pawn shop inspired storefront, you'll then find a stunning restaurant with your table in one of several jewelry box rooms.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Found this by chance while looking for somewhere to dine. It is hidden within a pawn shop but fantastic food and really a large but loud resturant with a varied menu and good food knowledge and recommendations from the waiting staff. Good choice of cocktails too. Lamb chops were huge and sopp tender. The share plates were so flavoursome we had a wonderful evening. Tables are a little close and you do have to lean over to have a conversation with each other but would visit again.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Seriously, without hyperbole, the absolute best food I've ever had in my life. And I have eaten at some amazing places. Server's recommendations were spot on and very helpful. Do yourself a favor and order the Grilled Cheese, Smoked Bacon & Tomato Soup Dumplings. I think I may have accidentally caused an inappropriate scene after tasting this. You might get brain tingles. I did. I'm sure anything you order will be good, but here's our order in addition to the dumplings (in order of my favorite):

Mexican Street Corn Ravioli, Yellowtail Sashimi, Thai Style Deep-Fried Shrimp, Tomato & Creamy Burrata, K-Town Bao Burgers, BBQ Fries, Oven Braised Chicken Meatballs.

Don't get the wrong impression, though. The fries (second to bottom on my list) were better than any fry I've ever had. Even the meatballs (last on the list) were probably top 20 best things I've ever eaten. Desert was great as well.

It's going to be pricey, but between blowing all your money on blackjack or eating the best dinner of your life? Choose the latter.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We went to Beauty & Essex during a recent bachelorette trip to Las Vegas and had the most amazing experience. The staff was so accommodating and professional - accommodating a group of 18 girls which is never an easy task.

The food was absolutely delicious. It was one of the best meals I have ever had in Vegas. Not to mention, we didn't have to wait long before we started getting served. The waiters were extremely attentive and there was never an empty glass on the table.

We had an amazing dinner and night thanks to the staff and chefs at Beauty & Essex. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The tables were packed together and it was a little loud but otherwise, the food and service were great and we loved the music. There are endless choices in Vegas, and while this wouldn’t be my first choice it was overall a good experience.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed Beauty & Essex in the Cosmopolitan Hotel. It is a small plates, share style restaurant. The mushroom salad was very good, the chicken meatballs very tasty and the lamp chops delicious. Service was attentive.