4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.comUS$154
Trip.comUS$154
Agoda.comUS$154
ExpediaUS$154
EtripUS$154
Hotels.comUS$154
All reviews shuttle driver outlet mall front desk close to the airport the general manager mandalay bay premium outlets fire pit the breakfast area full size fridge the entire staff complimentary shuttle hotel shuttle i highly recommend this hotel the hotel is clean stayed one night yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2022

We have stayed at this Residence Inn often and always felt it was a good place to stay when in Vegas. THIs time, was no exception and it actually was amazing with the updates and the quality of the rooms, the lobby, and the breakfast. I highly recommend it and am sure you will feel it is better then expected when staying at a Residence Inn.

Date of stay: September 2022
Silena Curry, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2022

Thank you dwellserw for being a loyal guest of the Residence Inn Las Vegas airport. We truly appreciate the wonderful comments about your stay with us. We are so happy to hear you enjoy our breakfast buffet and appreciate the recommendation. We hope you continue to stay with us when in the Las Vegas area.

Reviewed 27 September 2022

I'm a Marriott Bonvoy member and booked this room via the app. I didn't see the pet fee for this property when I was booking , which is apparently $150 ! The room was $151. So I was basically charged double the room rate for having my dog along with me.
The Four Seasons Las Vegas only charges $75 for a pet fee!
I called to discuss a few times and they don't seemed too concerned about my issue with their excessive fee or losing my future business as I drive that route monthly.

Date of stay: September 2022

Thank you 855aaront for taking the time to share feedback about your experience. I'm very sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding the hotels pet policy. We love being a pet friendly hotel, upon arrival we have all our guest with pets sign a pet policy letter making them aware of the fee. The fee is also noted on the hotel website including the app. We wish for all our guest to have a comfortable visit with us which is why we charge a pet fee so we can spend extra time in preparing pet rooms for our next arriving guest. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 September 2022 via mobile

Just wanted to give a shout out to Jacque. She was absolutely phenomenal and so we don’t get on the wrong side of Jacque the next time we visit Vegas, we will be staying at the resident in and not transferring to Fairfield.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much Mousse Girls for choosing the Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport. We appreciate you recognizing Jacque she loves what she does and definitely loves learning about our guests and creating a great experience. Good choice not to get on Jacques bad side, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2022

Great hotel, clean nice and good breakfast too. Staff was great. Complimentary shuttle driver Jacque was the best! I highly recommend. The hotel was quiet as well, could not hear elevators or neighbors.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you Nto5791 for choosing the Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport for your recent travels. We are so excited to hear that you had a great visit with us. Thank you for recognizing the staff and of course Ms. Jacque the shuttle driver. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2022

I loved my stay at this hotel! I stayed for one night (9/20/22) and everything was wonderful! I flew into Vegas late for an overnight layover and immediately called for the shuttle. The shuttle arrived in just ten minutes. The gentleman at the front desk was hospitable and kind. He checked me in quickly which I greatly appreciated, and he did it with a smile so that made a great first impression of the hotel! My suite was clean, spacious, and comfortable, and I had a restful night of sleep. I didn't use the kitchen or attend the complimentary breakfast, but those are helpful amenities for someone traveling with family. The property is very picturesque and they also have a pool which is nice. Ironically, the most enjoyable part of my stay was my shuttle ride to the airport the next morning. My driver, JACQUE, was extremely personable. She greeted me and all other guests with a smile and spoke to us like friends, instead of just customers. One of the guests left something in their room and she was kind enough to hold the shuttle for them. So, the late night front desk agent gave me a warm welcome, and the shuttle driver Jacque gave me a warm sendoff. I recommend this hotel 100% and I would stay here again for sure!

Room tip: 2 bedroom suite on the first floor is spacious, quiet, and comfy.
Date of stay: September 2022

Thank you caraleyaUS08 for choosing the Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport for your one-night layover. We are so proud to hear you received a warm welcome from Rony who works late nights. Also that you found your suite comfortable for your needs. Jacque our AM shuttle driver is always upbeat and ready to get our guests off with a smile. We look forward to having you back again in the near future, hopefully, you'll get to spend a little more time with us. Thank you again for the wonderful review of your visit, I look forward to sharing it with the team.