Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$154
Vio.com
Agoda.comUS$154
ExpediaUS$154
Etrip
Hotels.comUS$154
All reviews shuttle driver outlet mall front desk close to the airport the general manager mandalay bay premium outlets fire pit the breakfast area full size fridge the entire staff complimentary shuttle hotel shuttle i highly recommend this hotel the hotel is clean stayed one night yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2022

Came to town for the Usher concert, and stayed at the Residence Inn. Wasn't sure about staying off the strip, but babyyyyyyyyyyyy... Let me tell you that The Residence Inn was exactly what I needed. I was impressed with the cleanliness and friendliness of the hotel and staff. The shuttle drivers were amazing, and quick!!!!! Front desk staff were flexible and accommodating. The pool, work out room and hot breakfast were exactly what I needed each morning. It felt like I was at a resort. It was very peaceful, friendly and relaxing. I was very pleased!

1  Thank G5527KOnikkis
Silena Blan, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2022

Thank you G5527KOnikkis for taking the time to share feedback back regarding your most recent experience at the Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport. First super jealous you got to go see Usher I know that most have been a great time. We are so happy to read you had a great visit and the hotel had all the right amenities to meet your needs. we hope to welcome you back again when traveling to the Las Vegas area.

Reviewed 26 July 2022

After two weeks away, our flight home was delayed for a number of consecutive days. On one of those days, we found ourselves calling this hotel and from the moment Emily answered with her calming voice, our hassle trip turned positive. We loved Jacque, who shuttled us from the airport and was funny, informative and took the time to have conversations with each of our kids. The next morning, Amanda was equally as kind while helping us book our shuttle back to the airport, where we had the pleasure of being driven by Richard, also a great experience. There were other staff there that I didn’t catch the names of but they always greeted us with a smile and we’re always willing to answer our questions. I wish all hotels had this level of service and quality of good people. Rooms were also super clean and kids loved the pool. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sharing comments about your experience at the Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport. we are so proud that our amazing team members were able to help turn a stressful situation into a positive one. I look forward to sharing your comments with Emily, Richard, Jacque, and Amanda. We are very lucky to have them and we're so happy they took care of your needs. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2022 via mobile

I arrived from Ireland and called the hotel for the free shuttle, the friendly helpful voice on Amanda was just what I needed!
Amanda was ready for me when I arrived and ensured a speedy check in so that I could get some rest.
The following day I needed some additional pillows and Amanda was on hand with her beautiful smile again
Breakie is so delish and waffles at the weekend are yum

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Silena Blan, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

We are so happy you choose to stay with us at the Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport for your recent travel. We appreciate you taking the time to share comments and recognize Amanda. She does an amazing job at the front desk and we're so proud she helped with your welcome. Hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

Jacque helped make my stay here very pleasant! She has a nice smile and greeted us with open and enjoyable conversation. In a time when people chose not to speak or too afraid to be social it was pleasant and refreshing

The rooms were very clean and the overall presentation was great! I would come back again

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your recent stay at the Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport. Your feedback is important to us and I look forward to sharing you comments with Jacque and the rest of the staff. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

Jacque is an amazing driver and knows here way around. She got me to the airport and at the correct gate. The hotel was clean and very spacious. Definitely would stay here again. I did wish they had a restaurant on site.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share comments about your recent stay at the Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport. We are so proud to hear Jacque took good care of you. We hope to welcome you again soon.