“Okay Southwestern Fare...for a hotel”

Guy Fieri's El Burro Borracho
Ranked #890 of 5,368 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Description: Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino is pleased to announce Guy Fieri's El Burro Borracho, is now open! The restaurant is Fieri's second Las Vegas restaurant. El Burro Borracho, or the Drunken Donkey in its literal translation, brings a vibrant, fun atmosphere with the Guy Fieri touch. Enjoy authentically prepared Mexican dishes with upscale touches and the signature, flavorful flair you would expect from Fieri. Crispy Mahi Mahi Juan Tacos, Flaming Queso Fundido, Acapulco Gold Salad, Drunken Fish Tacos, Lava Rock Shrimp, signature tortas, enchiladas, burritos and an array of house made, signature salsas are just a few of the items available on the menu.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I would only go to this place if I didn't have a car, but otherwise I recommend checking out other southwestern fare in the Vegas area. Guy's is okay, decent chips/nachos and drinks, just a little on the expensive side.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I didnt like the menu...hard to figure anything out. The waitress never brought our waters and the drinks took awhile. The entrees arrived before the appetizer. The food was not good. The waitress never checked back in on us throughout the meal.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

went 2 x and both great. i would remind the trash can nachos. went back a 2nd time just for them. staff nice attentive.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered the drunken fish tacos and my partner had shrimp tacos. Both of us found our food to be incredibly dry and really lacking in the seasoning department. While I would recommend skipping their food, the drinks were great!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We went to El Burro Borracho before Penn and Teller. We turned up dead on 8:00PM giving us one hour to get seated, ordered, pay up and in the show.
My first suggestion: give yourself more time. Having seen the desserts we didn’t get to try, we’d have loved to have got the opportunity.
We simply got between my partner and I, enchiladas and nachos.
My enchiladas were really good; good portion size, good flavours, and really nice visually.
My partner’s Nachos were the best I’ve ever had. *So* cheesy and so well topped.
Finally, the service. We were looked after by Gracie and she was absolutely lovely and genuinely warm.

If we ever find ourselves back in Vegas we’ll be back to El Burro Borracho