Lowest prices for your stay
US$103
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$91
Expedia
US$103
Hotels.comUS$103
ZenHotels.comUS$102
Vio.com
1,126 results
All reviews indoor pool gas station hot breakfast small casino breakfast area yogurt comfortable room great stay free breakfast enjoyed my stay hoover dam would stay here again microwave pets strip las
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

Great hotel. Close to Las Vegas. Right next to a small casino (no card games or tables). Hot breakfast. Indoor pool and hot tub that were clean. Extra towels in the pool area. Great and friendly staff. Only 25 mins to Hoover dam. Rooms large. The sink is separated from beds allowing
Someone to get read in the morning with out disturbing others. Highly recommend.

Room tip: Relax in the hot tub at end of day.
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2022

Don't hesitate to visit and stay in this hotel they are by far not expected as a 1st time guest. But overall the staff and service tops it all. May they continue the good works. Hotel as well is safe talking from parking your car at the premises. Continue the good works and best of luck.

Date of stay: August 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 July 2022 via mobile

If you like getting stuck in an elevator, nasty smell in the room, and sketchy neighborhood this is the place to stay. My family was stuck in hot elevator for over 20 min. We left and had to haul out stuff down 3 flights of stairs. Stay away!!! Never again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2022

Rating a 5 for me means the place was extremely great and/or extra good service. This one was the special service I received. The room was good and well equipped with adequate electrical outlets and towel sets and clean.
I was in Vegas to trade motorcycles. Originally I planned to stay one night but a minor issue required me to spend a second night. When I asked for another night it appeared as though I needed to change rooms. I did not want to but I would if I needed to. Melisa Ranta and Samira worked it out so I could stay in the same room. It sure made life easier for me. Thank you so much.
A good restaurant was close by as was a gas station.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2022

This place was rundown! If I would have been staying in town more than a night would have walked out and found a different hotel. Photos online look nice, actually facility and rooms look like they are 20 years old. I have a feeling this place has hourly rate option....

Date of stay: June 2022