“This restaurant shows why Italian restaurants in North America are in ill repute”
Review of Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa
Ranked #18 of 742 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018

No "fine" restaurant worth anything would have a 60" TV in clear view showing some moronic sports event. This one did.
No pizza claiming to be thin would have a crust as thick as your thumb. This one did.
No "artisan pizza" would have industrial grade mozzarella drowning out all other ingredients. This one did.
No sensible restaurant would drown the salad in generic dressing without giving the diner a "dressing on the side" option. This one did.
No proper server would tell you the specials without mentioning the price. This one did.
No self respecting restaurant would add the tip in with the bill. This one did (and still asked for more!)

Reviewed 1 May 2018

This place was just ok. Service was ok, food was ok. Had better with both food and service. Not sure if I would go there again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Can’t confirm the food because we were sat outside watching the tablecloths literally blowing off the other tables. It was a typical windy day but thank got the inside tables were vacant and clean. Unbelievable! We waited but it seemed the two elderly waiters were fixated on one table. O well, we went to the restaurant across from this place, One Lake which is not on many restaurant guides since it’s new, but it’s was outstanding, both food and service. thank you Luna Ross’s for turning us on to a new regular stop.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We came here with our children as was recommended from our hotel staff. They had said it was good for families. However, they did not have a children's menu. The staff was very accommodating and brought their request of their noodles, one with just butter and the other just marinara. But they still charged 26$ each!! That's ridiculous for buttered noodles! My husband enjoyed his seafood pasta. I had a pizza with prosciutto but thought it was still quite bland. Prices are expensive but I guess that's to be expected in this resort area. I feel like I would have had a tastier meal at the olive garden (and of course cheaper). We made the mistake of taking our waiters advice with a bottle of wine choice. Don't get me wrong, he chose a very good bottle that was very smooth but he assured us around 50$. Bill showed 68$!! Of course this is our fault in letting him pick as he will choose more expensive to benefit himself. Lesson learned!! The grounds and the restaurant were very nice and enjoyed the ambiance.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We enjoyed a nice Italian dinner at this restaurant, and the weather was perfect for a meal on the patio. The food was good, but it is resort pricing. I have had better Italian, but the pasta was fresh and my son's pizza had a great crust. Most of their portions are fairly large, and we noticed most of the locals were sharing.