Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$119
View deal
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
eDreams
Trip.com
1,033 results
All reviews industrial area room was clean las vegas nice hotel breakfast was excellent free breakfast would stay here again great place to stay oatmeal short drive parking lot rental car bw strip microwave pet nevada
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2019

Hotel was nicely located about 10 min from the aquatics complex we were attending for our daughters swim meet. I questioned my choice as we encountered police activity on the streets on our driving to the hotel. However, hotel service was excellent and rooms room clean which made up for the neighborhood.

1  Thank jenhearn
MartinO2739, General Manager at Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

We appreciate your wonderful comments about our service and facilities.

Reviewed 9 November 2019

Great value. Clean, spacious rooms. Staff was friendly and professional. Breakfast was above average and well-run. Room was also quiet- no noise from roads or other guests even though hotel was full. All this at a rate much lower than similar hotels in the area

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Humaira A

Thank you for your kind words about your stay with us.

Reviewed 6 November 2019

The check-in process was very unfriendly. The front desk clerk was not welcoming and barely spoke, he behaved as if he was doing me a personal favor to let me stay at this hotel. He never acknowledged my status with the chain, offered any welcome gifts (I saw other guests receiving packages of water), maybe even an upgrade. In the last few years the BW chain has been giving a lot of emphasis on the benefits and treatment you were suppose to receive once you reach Diamond Select level, but it seems this does not reflect in practice when staying at the hotels.
My reservation was for a "handicap accessible" 2 queen room. I was traveling with a family member who had recently undergone a leg surgery and was still on clutches, so I figuered the handicapped room would be wider and give them some extra space. Well, the assigned room was not what I had reserved. It was a regular 2-queen. Luckily, it was spacious and wide enough, so I didn't have to return to the front desk to interact with the unfriendly employee another time.
The hotel and the room were very nice, everything appeared very new/recently renovated, the decor was also lovely and stylish. In Vegas area cleanliness can be a problem, since hotels are large and there are many late check-outs, so the housekeeping is always rushed. However, this was not the case here, everything was very clean.
I was somewhat disappointed with the pool, it is small, without any appealing landscaping, adjacent to the large parking lot south of the building. Usually pools in Vegas (where swimming seasonal is literally year-round), even in chain hotels, are larger and nicer.
Returning to the hotel at around 11pm there were no more parking spaces left around it, so I had to utilize the southern parking lot. I found it somewhat unsafe as there were homeless people in the bushes bordering the gas station, who immediately started asking for money. Not a pleasant experience.
Breakfast in the morning was nice, the breakfast room resembled a diner, with private booths. The breakfast receptionist was lovely, sweet and she (the breakfast receptionist!!!) even acknowledged my chain status and thanked me for my loyalty. They had a policy of dine-in only, which was, in my opinion, not very user-friendly. I do understand they wouldn't allow guests to take breakfast to their rooms, since then things get spilled and it's a mess. But to not allow a guest in a hurry to grab a few food items and be on the go is wrong. Usually hotels even provide bags for "grab and go" needs.
A few days after my stay I received a questionnaire from BW. After filling it out the GM responded. To his credit, he apologized and promised they would look into the inappropriate attitude of the check-in clerk. I hope those were not just "PR words".

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Slo-Lju
MartinO2739, General Manager at Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2019

Thank you for letting us know of your experience. We review all comments with our team to help us improve. Thank you for taking the time. We appreciate all comments.

Reviewed 5 November 2019

This was our first stay at Best Western Henderson. Hotel was upgraded and some areas were still in progress. It did not effect anything. They have really done a great job on the upgrades. The room was very roomy and very nice. The breakfast crew may have been the best I have seen. The kept on top of everything and always offered to help and had a smile doing it. Great Job Ladies!!

1  Thank joseph p

We appreciate your review. Thank you for letting us know of your experience. We will share you comments with our breakfast crew.

Reviewed 5 November 2019

Great Experience staying here. Price was totally worth our stay. Beds were comfortable, rooms were very clean. Hotel was actually nice & quiet.
Staff was very Nice and Attentive. Many Breakfast items to choose from.

1  Thank GLADYS A

Thank you for your compliments. We appreciate your kind words and comments about your stay.