Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$149
View deal
Agoda.comUS$149
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
1,041 results
All reviews front desk complimentary breakfast room was clean great hotel great stay easy access the entire staff business trip great room minute drive vegas strip las pet starbucks freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2022

Great place to stay. Room was clean and had enough space so that both of us could work. Close to airport and interstate, excellent breakfast. Will definitely stay again when we are in Las Vegas, especially on vacation.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 16 March 2022

The location was perfect, close to the freeway and right on St. Rose Parkway. The hospitality was excellent. Our room on the 4th floor facing toward the mountains was very quiet. Breakfast hours run from 6-10am. Lots of choices for breakfast food. The coffee is not wonderful, but there is a Starbucks just across the parking lot.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

I love when I check in and am giving amazing service. Jason exceeded my expectations.

Hassle free check in.

Breakfast was good and the staff were so friendly and polite.

Airport Shuttle is gold. Runs on time.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2021

After a long day of driving decided to stay at this location. Glad I did. Friendly front desk. Comfy bed and very quite. Closed to lots of restaurants and near freeways. Breakfast included was also a nice perk. Thank you Hampton inn.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2021

I stayed at this hotel 2 times this past year. I loved that I could select my own room with the Hilton App. The room was clean. We are a family of 4 so it was a great room for us. TV, 2 queen beds and desk set up was convenient. Front desk staff are friendly. Love that they offer free hot coffee all day! I will continue to stay at this hotel.