Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$161
View deal
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
1,042 results
All reviews front desk room was clean great stay easy access parking lot the entire staff business trip great room continental breakfast minute drive vegas strip las starbucks freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

I love when I check in and am giving amazing service. Jason exceeded my expectations.

Hassle free check in.

Breakfast was good and the staff were so friendly and polite.

Airport Shuttle is gold. Runs on time.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2021

After a long day of driving decided to stay at this location. Glad I did. Friendly front desk. Comfy bed and very quite. Closed to lots of restaurants and near freeways. Breakfast included was also a nice perk. Thank you Hampton inn.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2021

I stayed at this hotel 2 times this past year. I loved that I could select my own room with the Hilton App. The room was clean. We are a family of 4 so it was a great room for us. TV, 2 queen beds and desk set up was convenient. Front desk staff are friendly. Love that they offer free hot coffee all day! I will continue to stay at this hotel.

Reviewed 20 December 2021

Always a good stay. Not the first time I have stayed there, either solo or with family. Easy access and close to the E-W freeway. Costco gas is less than a mile away and various eateries nearby. The Inn breakfast is good and readily available.

Reviewed 15 December 2021

We stayed here on 12/6/21 in room 426. We found the hotel easy to find with plenty of free parking. The check in and out staff were very helpful and pleasant.
The room was good sized and faced the front parking lot. It had a microwave, fridge with freezer and the HVAC was reasonably quiet. The bathroom was decent sized and the shower had good water pressure. As expected, both rooms were well cleaned.
The wifi was good for email and web surfing and the breakfast was good, buffet style and typical for a Hampton
Covid
Masks were required and all of the staff and 95% of the guest complied with the requirement.
Housekeeping is upon request for multiple night stays.