Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$89
ExpediaUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
EtripUS$89
1,037 results
All reviews front desk continental breakfast comfortable beds hgi keurig
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2022

Don't stay here. Front desk staff rude, unhelpful and distracted. Stated my reservation was cancelled by 3rd party booking company, offered no assistance to get resolution, and later when 3rd party booking company contacted them, they made no effort to assist or advise me. I ended up being charged twice and still trying to get a refund.

I get it they don't like 3rd party booking sights, they made it known but I am the customer and should be treated much better. Will NEVER stay here and seriously thinking about steering clear of the Hilton brand.

HORRIBLE service from this hotel. Oh and the AC sounds like a freight train when it comes on.

Room tip: Run as fast as you can
Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
angela roberts, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2022

Hello, thank you for your comments. We do not mind third party reservations at all. However, when the reservation is cancelled the hotel most times, do not have a way to assist, since we are not the ones that booked with them. We understand how that can be frustrating as a guest. Hope you can understand that the hotels hands are tied sometimes and since you did stay with us, that would mean we did assist you in booking another reservation for you to ensure you had a hotel room to stay in.

Reviewed 14 February 2022 via mobile

First, upon check11-in, they had misspelled my last name, and therefore had no record of my reservation. Then, although a Hilton Club member, they somehow had three different “accounts”, all from other addresses I had lived at. Which means, ever time I had made a reservation, Hilton created a new member number, thereby confusing my most recent check-in confusion.

As my wife and I entered our room, we had to listen to part of the management, alongside local police, tap repeatedly on the room opposite us and requesting admittance. I have no idea what was going on, but immediately regretted my reservation at this hotel.

The final straw was trying to log in to the “free wi-fi”.
It asked for last name and room number, which I correctly entered and was informed no such guest existed.
Upon contacting the desk, I was told I had not been checked in yet. I informed the curt employee that You had charged my credit card with no problem, so how am I not “checked-in”?
She double checked and had the wrong room and said we had a dog. Of course, upon physical check-in, we had no dog, and were given a choice of what floor to stay on.

This hotel is simply poorly managed, and clearly the right hand has no clue what the left is doing. We will be leaving sooner than we wanted, but there is no way in hades we’re staying longer than necessary. There ARE better choices, sadly we did not choose the right one.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Avus32

Thank you for taking the time to send these comments. I am sorry that when your reservations were made, the name was misspelled by whom ever made the reservation. As far as the three different accounts, I would recommend you contact Hilton Honors for they will be more than happy to ensure you are using the right account. Please know that the hotel does not have control over those items. Sometime hotels have to remove guests with the assistance of law enforcement for the protect of the team and guests. Does not happen often but it happens from time to time, at no time was anyone in harms way. I am sorry about the glitch in the computer system, we were able to take care of things immediately for you. Please know we are all on the same page here and we all strive to be better each day. Please make sure you reach out to Hilton Honors, so you do not have anymore challenges with your future reservations.

Reviewed 25 January 2022

This is a very nice location and the new modern style of the hotel made our stay pleasant. The available breakfast service was an added benefit with it's available full and ala carte menus. The staff was helpful, attentive and professional. We would stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
angela roberts, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2022

Thank you for your lovely comments and we hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed 10 January 2022

My experience with the Management and Staff was a good one . My room was kept clean . The only bad comment I could say was the breakfast was awful , don't pay for it . All being said I would stay here again .

Room tip: Always stay top floor away from elevator and ice machines
Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

We are sorry to hear you did not like the breakfast, we usually receive compliments. Please know we will look into this for you. We do look forward to seeing you back here again.

Reviewed 27 December 2021

Christmas Eve visit, warm welcome, early check in, noon check out, comfortable beds, convenient pool, hot tub and gym. Stay was quiet, rooms were clean and coffee in lobby was abundant and tasty. Good value and location was relatively close to Las Vegas strip.

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
angela roberts, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2021

Thank you for your kind works and allowing us to be part of your holiday visit. We look forward to seeing you again.