All reviews rachel's kitchen front desk sunset station casino business travel great place to stay room was clean pool and jacuzzi las vegas would definitely stay here again free breakfast business center easy access very nice hotel grand canyon nice stay non smoking hoover dam
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for two nights while visiting the area on business. This hotel is extremely clean the rooms are welcoming and the staff is very friendly. Was not too impressed with the "" restaurant that they boasted about, as it is good food but not considered restaurant type. It was more express food .The location is very good centrally located in the Henderson area and only 20 minutes from the strip.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kiley R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to know we have made a good impression on you and look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Wife and I stayed here for a night in October 2018. This was an RV trip for which we flew into Vegas to rent the vehicle. We spent the night at this hotel the day before pickup.

Our arrival was late but the nice man behind the front desk got us hooked up without delay. Two bottles per person of cold water were much appreciated.

The room was comfy, quiet, and clean with the notable exception of the air conditioner. When the fan came on, the noise reminded me of how a jet sounds when it takes off - the low grind of a high-bypass-ratio turbofan engine, to be specific. I’m a sound sleeper and it didn’t bother me. My wife - not so much. We mentioned it on the way out.

The shower was great - good water pressure and plenty hot! I got a badly-needed restful night’s sleep on the comfortable bed.

Breakfast was fine. As Gold Honors members, we got a coupon for two complimentary full breakfasts. This HGI has a setup different from others at which I’ve stayed. You give the nice lady behind the counter your coupon and order your food from a menu specially created for the comped meal. You get one entree and two sides. I chose the steel cut oatmeal with fruit and a scrambled egg. All was delicious and the presentation elegant. I did not have the tip conundrum that a previous reviewer encountered. Maybe it was because of the coupon thing.

We’d stay here again. This is a very serviceable hotel for a single-night stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Trek358260, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the loud A/C unit that was in your room. We obviously don't want our air conditioning units being as loud as jet engines so we will be working on that for sure. We appreciate your loyalty as a Hilton Honors member and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

- Sincerely,
Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson

Reviewed 15 October 2018

There are several good reviews mentioning Rachel's Kitchen but I have to say I was underwhelmed and much prefer Hilton Garden own brand restaurants. Breakfast was adequate (but partial self service and free ordering in Hilton Garden restaurants is much better than having to select one item from this list and 2 from another). It was also good to get a 50% discount on a second main at dinner. However, when you order and pay at the counter it is absolutely disgraceful to then have to select what percentage tip to leave when in effect you have not received any service. Do people leave tips at McDonalds or other fast food outlets where the level of service is the same?
The hotel itself was fine but the catering spoiled the experience. Fortunately we were only staying for one night on our road trip.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback. I am sorry to hear you did not have a better experience at Rachel's Kitchen. I am glad to hear that the rest of your stay was satisfactory. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Henderson area!

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Our daughter had a wedding in Las Vegas and we arranged for a block or rooms through Jean Lee. She was able to adjust to our shifting needs and schedule. We are very grateful to her for her help in this regard. The hotel was beautiful and well maintained.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback! Your response is greatly appreciated and we are so happy to hear that we have maintained quality service for you - I will make sure to share your comments with Jean. We wish you safe travels and look forward to having next time you are in the Henderson area.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Pulling up there is little to no parking up front. As a single female traveling alone my only concern with parking was coming back at night and parking behind the hotel. Parking lot was nicely lit though.Lobby is bright and very welcoming as was the staff.Hallway carpet wasn't a great impression going to the room as it's old and work with some seems coming un done. The room itself was pretty average, comfortable and clean

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to know we have made a good impression on you and look forward to having you back soon.