3 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$104
Vio.comUS$104
1,983 results
All reviews lake las vegas beautiful hotel fire pit self parking off the strip casino shuttle desert conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2022

Over the past decade, I have stayed about 50 nights at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas. The hotel rooms and grounds are gorgeous. The location of the hotel on the water and nestled in the mountains is beautiful. The value for the money is extraordinary! With the Hilton food and bar credit for Diamonds and the Hilton Honors current points promotion, in all, it’s about $100 a night to stay at this phenomenal hotel for a weekend. It’s under $100 a night for the midweek. We love the warm pool, shade umbrellas, and bar next to the pool that serves exceptional pub food for very reasonable prices. Free parking too.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hotel Management, Other at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Dear Roger H,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review, we are delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable. We truly value all guest and their feedback.

We will be sure to share your review with our co-stars and Management.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2022

I was there for a business conference, so did not have the time to enjoy the added attractions and services. Except for the temperature in the conference rooms being really cold, everything was I would have hoped for. Excellent service all round.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jet01730996172,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback, we sincerely appreciate your kind comments and wonderful kudos regarding the overall service you received while staying at our resort.

We hope you come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2022

There are too many things to list to demonstrate how unprofessional they are:

1. Before checking in, they emailed me that they upgraded me to a suite. We even showed the front desk the email when checking in. But when we got to our room, there was no upgrade at all. I was pretty tired that day, so no further story. But this is a bummer. I have never had such an experience. The system automatically upgraded me, and the agent at the front desk manually downgraded my room.
2. After getting to the room, I failed to connect to wifi, and my partner could not do it either. I called the front desk, and they transferred me to technical support. Surprisingly, they do not have any technical staff, and their "support" is the AT&T hotline. Of course, the hotline does not fix anything. The internet finally works automatically after half an hour's wait.
3. There is no direction sign from the parking lot to the check-in lobby. I asked a housekeeper to get the direction.
4. The diamond daily dining credit is not automatically applied. I went to the front desk. They said, on their end, it was applied and then printed the "correct" bill to me. I read the bill, and the credit was still missing. Their system must be trashy.
5. I requested late check-out on the final day. It was Sunday, and I knew there was availability in Vegas. However, they refused and asked me to move out before 12:00. I would not bother at Hampton Inn, but this is a Hilton resort. They do not honor membership at all.

1  Thank jay98jay98jay

Dear jay98jay98jay,

Thank you for sharing your detailed review, we sincerely apologize for the challenges you experienced while staying with us. I will be sure to share your comments and concerns with our Executive Team. We truly hope you consider us in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2022

You cannot even talk in your room. Security harasses you, knocking on your door all night if they come up to your door and put there ear up to your door and hear you talking inside. We weren't doing anything but talking to each other in our room and security kept harassing us. We stood up for ourselves telling them we didn't do anything...but by standing up for ourselves, security called police officers on us and escorted us to our car and threw us out of our room. We are local professional residents doing nothing wrong. We have so many problems in the world, but this is how this hotel treats their guests and they don't care at all. DO NOT STAY THERE. We were humiliated, treated like criminals, treated like trash!! The worst experience ever!!

2  Thank Randy777-777
Hotel Management, Other at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2022

Dear Randy777-777,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we sincerely appreciate your comments and deeply apologize for the challenges you encountered while staying with us.

We hope you consider us in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2022 via mobile

We had 1 night at the Hilton Lake resort Las Vegas Check in was sweet and accommodating.
After that it didn't go so well.
We had booked 2 rooms and were given the same key card for both rooms.
The rooms were 10 minutes' walk apart - it was not possible to get closer to each other.
Although we booked back in autumn 2021
And experienced an almost gaping empty hotel.
In the parking basement was 1 car in addition to ours..
The dinner was above all criticism!
The risotto dish was uncooked and raw risotto rice
(the dish was removed from our table when we complained about it. Only to be put in a completely different guest's place in the confusion!)
Chicken in pesto dish was cold.
One of our company ordered steak with béarnaise sauce. Wrong sauce came (and it can happen)
Unfortunately, we waited almost 15 minutes for the right one, so the steak was cold AND the bernaise was not heated.
Another member of the company ordered their dish with salmon. The salmon was frozen...
The soda cup lid they ordered for the company's 2 children never came.
The staff seemed confused and incredibly unprofessional and certainly not service minded.
We did not pay for either the risotto or the steak dish.
But the overall "experience" was poor.
Absolutely cannot recommend others to eat here.
When we got to breakfast, the same confusing impression of the staff was present.
No one had given us vouchers (since breakfast was included)
And we waited a long time for clarification before we could order... as the staff who assigned us a place could not elaborate on what and how much breakfast covered.
Part of the range on the menu card was also sold out.
We travel as Gold Members, so we therefore have a lot to compare with. Only a few times have we experienced such a bad overall experience.
Maybe this accommodation. should optimize both kitchen and staff if they want to live up to the high standard they sell themselves under.
In no way worthy of selling itself as 4
we spent expensive travel and vacation time waiting - and paying for disappointing food.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bettina K
Hotel Management, Other at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2022

Bettina K,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your valuable feedback. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the challenging stay and room assignments. We will be sure to speak with the property co-stars and share your review with our Executive team.

Again, we deeply apologize and hope you consider us in the near future.

HiltonLLV Managment