Hotels.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
Trip.com
1,983 results
All reviews lake las vegas beautiful hotel fire pit self parking off the strip casino shuttle desert conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2022

Had a fabulous 4-nt stay. We relaxed at the pool and walked to dinner -- this hotel was perfect! Our room was very clean and bed was comfortable. We have already told all of our friends and family about this get-away location. And it would be a perfect spot for a destination wedding.

Date of stay: May 2022
Hotel Management, Other at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Dear dmk2ghsv,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback, we sincerely appreciate your kind comments, and we are delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable and relaxing.

Please come back and see us again soon as it will be our pleasure to assist you.

Hilton LLV Management

Reviewed 11 June 2022

The spa, sauna hot tub steam room was all broken and shut down. Never did the staff mention us upon check in. As a matter of fact they were still advertising spa on all of their infomercials for which everything at the hotel was shut down. The air conditioning in the hotel was not working nor was it working in my room. The sinks don’t drain in the room and apparently several other rooms as patrons were complaining. Of course the Hilton people told us they were working on all of these problems with elevator is not working AC not working. We never saw one worker working on anything regarding the mechanics for the air conditioning or elevators or anything. Save your money pics another hotel like the Westin. Much better experience. It’s unfortunate cause it’s a really beautiful hotel but completely mismanaged. And they don’t care how bad they’re screwing customers over. Pass the word out to everyone you know.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank brianbB8965VF
Hotel Management, Other at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2022

brianbB8965VF,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we sincerely appreciate your comments, and we deeply apologize for the challenges you and your family experienced while staying with us.

We will be sure to share your comments with our Executive Team.

Reviewed 5 June 2022

Arrival was pleasant with the valet and that is where is stopped. At check-in the agent communicated that there would be no housekeeping and it was due to the long weekend (Memorial Day) and not knowing if there would be enough staff. As Diamond members I would think the resort would ensure we had daily housekeeping or an option to opt out. For the 3 nights we were there our room (1848) had no AC. We called in the AM to have it looked at to return at 4pm and still no AC. Called again to be told that no request was entered and would send another engineer. That engineer arrived, said found problem and it should be cool by time we return. Returned at 1am and still no AC. Resort offered to move us on last day but due to our commitments we couldnt move. On last day an associate informed us that the resort has AC problems throughout the property - in 100 degree weather some investment should be made in the HVAC system. At breakfast one morning the condiment plate was placed on our table which had 2 opened used ketchup packets and used honey container. The bed is awful and needs to be replaced - like sleeping on lumber. Nobody explained location of self-park to avoid daily valet charge - self park is very easy to access so ask where it is. I understand that nationwide hospitality is challenged with staffing, however, in my opinion it would be nice to disclose some difficencies to set an accurate disclosure to guests, even if it a difficult conversation.

Additionally it was obvious that there was water damage in the room - baseboards in bathroom, hall and near bed damaged and poorly repaired.

I feel that using our Hilton Honor points on this stay that I was robbed.

On the upside, the resort is ideally located within the village for dining, and the Saturday evening live band at the lake. I loved the location, was just disappointed in the current Hilton service and condition.

Luna Rossa and the gelato shop in the village is amazing!! I would return again but I would want to be ensure AC is working and housekeeping service was an option at least every other day.

Room tip: If AC is still a problem at resort, avoid higher floors. 8th floor is the top floor.
3  Thank 505jenl

505jenl,

Thank you for sharing your review with us, we deeply apologize for the challenges you encountered while staying with us. We will be sure to share this review with our Executive Team.

Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 4 June 2022

We decided to switch from the nearby Westin to Hilton for a comparison vacation. Overall we were not impressed, beginning with the lobby. It took 10 minutes to find our reservation so I stood at the counter to search on my iPad. The clerk NEVER looked up to say that their internet was down ,had been down ( and would be down for 3 more days). You walk a half mile from lobby to your room, to the parking garage. You may find wash cloths. The hot tub is not working. The pool area is drab, lifeless. No bar operating. Restaurants in the nearby village operate on restricted hours, if at all.
Husband went back to the Westin lobby so he could fulfill his job. We did have a lovely lunch once we realized that there was a restaurant onsite. What exactly did our resort fee cover? Best scenes in our room were the view and the bathroom. Just let us know at check in what not to expect. Don’t!

Room tip: 1526 needs detailing. 1581 and nearby odd rooms have lake views.
Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank lcolliej

Icolliej,

Thank you for sharing your comments and concerns, we deeply apologize for the less than desirable experience. We will be sure to share this review with our Executive Team to avoid such challenges in the future.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

I stayed here years ago when it was the Ritz Carlton and enjoyed every moment of my stay. We did a 1000 mile road trip and this was to be our last night before we fly home. All appeared normal when we arrived, our bellman Johnathan was so sweet and the highlight of our trip. Once we got into the room we began to attempt to get settled and that’s when we started to notice all the issues. First, we noticed a large stain on the duvet cover, when we pulled the sheets back to further inspect, there were hairs on the bed sheets. Next, when I went to locate the plugs, I saw the MOUNTAIN of dust &
hair caked on the floor & baseboards - it was nasty. Next, we look up to the ceiling to find 3
shoe prints, yes you read correctly, shoe prints on the ceiling, from a size 15 shoe or larger. I called and asked for another room and was accommodated. However, before leaving the room I had an expectation that a hotel manager would come view the reported issues with the room but instead, the bellman who came to move us did the inspection and reported to hotel management. The room they moved us to was only slightly better (less dust but still needs a good scrubbing) but we were exhausted and just ready to shower &
sleep (sheets & duvet were clean)
There were only two towels in the room and I needed to wash my hair. We called and requested more towels, they never came. We had to go to the front desk to get them. If circumstances were different, I would have not stayed here at all. We received a fruit plate, apology card & a call from the hotel manager, Christian. He requested we email him copies of the photos we took of the issues, which we did. We were not offered a discount or refund which in my mind was the only thing that would have “made it right”. I believe there is a systemic issue at the hotel with housekeeping, the standards are that of a “flea bag” motel.
On our trip, we stayed at independent hotels, chain hotels & a Hampton Inn (a Hilton chain) - we had no issues with cleanliness at these hotels. I would never stay here again and would advise anyone considering it to look elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kathybarbie1223
Hotel Management, Other at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2022

Thank you for sharing your review with us, we sincerely apologize for the challenges you experience while staying with us. We truly hope you give us another opportunity after out renovations.

We thank you again.