We had high hopes because it’s such a beautiful resort area and it’s a Hilton for goodness sakes.
The first thing we noticed was the sewer smell that permeates different areas of the hotel. We noticed it right away in the lobby area, near the bathrooms over by the lounge and upstairs in our bedroom (Rm 2426).
In the room the two lights on either side of the bathroom mirror were burned out as well as the magnifying vanity mirror.
I was willing to give a pass for both of those issues until tonight we returned to our room to find 3 live cockroaches that my husband killed and a 4th that was dead & bleached out indicating it’s been there for a while and housekeeping has missed it! Yuck!
Disappointed to say we wont ever stay here again.More
- Free parking