Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Trip.com
SuperTravel
2,622 results
All reviews green valley west tower off the strip pizza rock pool area resort fee sandy beach shopping area las vegas beautiful resort mandalay bay sports book lounge chairs players card hotel casino slot machines coffee shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2021

Had a reservation for months. Unfortunately, we ran into some travel issues when Southwest cancelled our flight. At the time Southwest couldn't get us there until Sunday, this was Friday. So I cancelled my room for Friday night in hopes of finding another flight on Saturday. Luckily, we were able to find another flight on Friday. Within an hour of cancelling my Friday evening reservation with GVR I called back my room was gone and the only way to get another reservation was to book another room so there was light but I would have to check out in the morning, although we didn't arrive until 2:00am. The first room was nice but we checked out and got moved into the horror of room 2026.

This was a deluxe balcony room. The balcony was not a balcony but an alcove with nothing but roof in a corner of the west tower. Definitely NOT a true representation to what they show on their website. There was a stale smell the lingered in the room. The TV was terrible, every time you switched the channel or tried to turn it down it took 15-20 seconds for it to register. The biggest issue was the lack of AC or it's ability to cool the room. We came in and immediately turned it down to 62. It was so HOT in this room at all times you had to be sitting still to even be comfortable. Sleeping was on top of the bed not in the bed, there was no way with the heat. You can see by the pictures that the room had many flaws and was not kept at any luxury level. These flaws you find at a motor lodge on the side of the highway not a self proclaimed luxury hotel.

This was not the LUXURY hotel I had planned to be staying at. We paid on average $300 a night for this hotel, this experience was not at that price point.
When I brought my concerns to the front desk she asked if I had called housekeeping to pick up the cigarettes on the porch. It was 115 in Vegas I wasn't going to use the balcony so having someone come clean it for me would have let precious cooler air out. The lady at the front desk did take my concerns to the manager and made an adjustment to the resort fee total for the two nights of $88.

Not the trip I had hoped for and I wouldn't recommend staying here at this price point. For $300 and more for rooms there should be a better level of service on all levels.

The Brightest part of our stay was our dinner at Hanks. The food and waitstaff were awesome!

Date of stay: July 2021
3  Thank gamblinmaminca
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Congratulations to the staff and assistant manager, James, for handling a difficult situation with professionalism and kindness. My husband and I arrived at Green Valley Ranch after a long day's travel to check-in for a three night stay. Unfortunately, the hotel had oversold rooms and did not have a room for us. However, we were quickly reassured as James the assistant manager had secured a room for us at a sister hotel, offered to comp our first night's stay, and provided transportation back and forth between hotels whenever we needed it. We were also provided several phone numbers if we needed help. Our room at GVR was available late morning the next day. The room was spacious and had a beautiful view. Loved the facility and location. Restaurants and shopping on site with shopping and other restaurants within walking distance.

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank 709amyb
Reviewed 19 June 2021 via mobile

Gorgeous drive up, friendly ( albeit a little sassy / snarky valet personnel ) staff. In a fun way. Spa is really nice but that pool ( main ) needs to stay open past dark ( too hot in the day ). Spa was amazing with full amenities and pleasant staff.

The missing point is because the tv is ancient and don’t expect it work fast and the rooms are dated but super clean and comfy. No mini fridge for my leftovers is not a good thing though ( superior king view room ).

Starbucks in the lobby ( real one ) would have made up the difference but ….. locating the spa was a little tricky ( the “spa” salon is different than the “spa” which is around the corner and behind the one by the pool.

Other than that I’m about to get a massage so look for an edit, if no further edit just assume I’m too relaxed to add more (:

Recommended, special note to the server at the Ouster bar in the casino for being funny and awesome. His name started with a C but worked the bar June 18th evening right at close. Super friendly.

Room tip: Valet is complimentary but they text you you number so don’t delete the text. Spa is left of the pool behind the other spa ( entry right )
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank glenk322
Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

First I want to say is your valid staff is top-notch they have answers at the front desk can't or won't answer.
Amber at the front desk doesn't know answers to simple questions and is very rude and disrespectful to customers acting like she's working even though she just talked to a coworker. Then I decide to extend my stay and have to deal with her again and get her crappy attitude this is the thanks I get for extending my stay here. With customers coming back for summer to enjoy themselves for the first time in a while I wouldn't have her representing you at the front desk cuz from the look of things of other reviews I see something's lacking like training!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank Cause4alarm
Reviewed 20 May 2021

Ridiculously overpriced, technology from the early 2000s. The TV needs about a minute to "boot" and then changing channels is hit or miss, sometimes changing within a second or two, sometimes after 10 seconds so if you hit the button twice it double jumps, and sometimes never at all. Not the batteries, it's just oooooold like everything else. The plugs to charge your phone don't work. My room key was deactivated randomly after using it a few times. There are no courtesy phones in the elevator banks to call the front desk, which is like a mile away.

The poker room is completely closed for "customer safety" yet many other poker rooms are open in Vegas. They removed their poker tables from the room even, this is just a poor excuse.

Their slots are all ancient, some of them with staticky screens, lots of out of order.

I asked for a quiet room and there was construction going for hours on first thing in the morning, no notice.

Long story short - don't stay here! Many much better places to stay in Vegas. They clearly aren't maintaining this property and perhaps it needs to die.

Date of stay: May 2021