Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$113
View deal
Hotels.comUS$113
Agoda.comUS$113
ExpediaUS$113
Vio.comUS$114
eDreamsUS$113
EtripUS$114
All reviews las vegas henderson first floor great stay parking lot rooms are clean strip pet inns casino accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2022

We use this hotel each year for a business meeting and it works perfect for us. It is close to many restaurants, shopping and attractions. The staff is always kind and very helpful. We have never experienced bad service!!n Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley Harkiewicz, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2022

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to rate your stay with us. We really appreciate it and hope you will come back and stay with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 6 October 2022

Stayed at this hotel for two days and I was disappointed.

After coming back from the Vegas strip to go into the pool, i saw that my room was not cleaned. I thought maybe it was too early so I went to the pool to come back to my room at 4pm to change for dinner and saw it still was not cleaned and i had no towels and barely any toilet paper.

When I called the front desk they told me housekeeping was gone for the day and that there was no manager on duty.

Someone came up and gave me some towels but that did not make the situation any better.

I would not stay here again because the quality of service does not deserve my money.

PS the shower faucet leaked too!

Date of stay: October 2022
Ashley Harkiewicz, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2022

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies that your stay with us was not up to par. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and hearing we have fallen below that standard is very concerning. With that being said, I would like to offer you 5,000 Hilton Honors Points for the inconveniences you experienced with us, in hopes you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 25 September 2022 via mobile

First problem was we booked our stay months in advance and it was cancelled day of by the manger because my credit card expired between reservation and stay. No email or anything that it was canceled. Manager was extremely rude and unprofessional. Blamed the new employee for not being able to figure out how to rebook us. Suggested we wait til the 3 AM room audit to see if a room was available or wait til she arrived at 7 am (mind you it was midnight) to help us.
Finally figured out a way to rebook us and we get upstairs to find a nasty pullout bed sheet! Blood stains, a large urine stain and something else pink. We go back to front desk (now after 1 am) who has no access to bedding. Finds us a sheet and blanket. No pillows. We sleep 5 adults on 1 king bed and a tiny pullout. Next day go to talk to manager who is rude, unprofessional and continues to try to blame the problem on the poor new front desk employee. No apology for disgusting room, no bigger available for next night. She then says we didn’t even check in at 3 and that since we made the reservation months ago they assumed we forgot about it, they were sold out and needed rooms. We left. I’d rather sleep in my car then stay there.

Room tip: Horrible customer service
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sarahsb2
Reviewed 18 September 2022 via mobile

I love Hampton Inns. Affordable, comfortable, perfect for quick stays. And like all Hamptons, the bed was very comfy. But the hotel badly needs an update. Holes in the sheets, dirt on the duvet, no towels in the room, and worn put carpet all buckled in places. A shame for an otherwise dependable brand.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashley Harkiewicz, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2022

Reviewed 3 September 2022

We arrived late at night for our first visit. We could not get the door to the room to open and management worked hard to help. Ultimately, we were given a different room. That room was okay, as we left early the next day.
We had already booked another stay a few days later, which worked out better. The room was comfortable. We did hear music coming from the parking lot, so I would suggest even numbered rooms to be away from any outside noises.
The breakfast had a large selection and was well attended by hotel guests. There seemed to always be enough food.
It is walking distance to some restaurants, which came in handy.

Room tip: Even numbered rooms are quieter.
Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank ThompsonDM
Ashley Harkiewicz, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2022