Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
SuperTravel
All reviews front desk continental breakfast next morning a great place to stay nice stay rental car vegas walmart maintenance casino
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2022

Overall, this is a great place to stay, and I will surely do so again if ever in the area in the future.
Really would like to rate this hotel a perfect 5 stars, but I find myself having to give it a 4-star rating.
What I found surprising and disappointing was that the courtesy coffee located in dining area was never fresh during the afternoon and evening hours....it was always old and cold. This is something I never experienced at many other Holiday Inn Express over the past 15 years throughout the country.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 7 May 2022 via mobile

Do not stay at this hotel. I paid $200 for a 2 queen suite. In the first room they gave us, the A/C didn’t work. I’m the second room, the sofa bed was broken and not usable.
On top of that, the fan in the bathroom does not work, the drain plug for the sync is inoperable and we had to pry it out with our fingernails to use the drain. The bath tub did not drain adequately and pooled water. The shower head did not fully engage so you had half shower half tub faucet going while bathing.
The entire property is old and run down. In the entry they have a curtain draped to hide construction or something.
Not worth the price. Extremely frustrating to pay this price for this crap. Don’t stay here, go somewhere else for the price.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 7 April 2022

We booked 1 night directly on the official website (not booking.com or other site)
I had a confirmation number.
At the front desk, they told us, sorry we don't have a room for you. Overbooking
You can go next door they have rooms available but more expensive.
We had to go at Hampton Inn (another brand) and we had to pay more.
I wrote an e-mail to the manager... no answer...

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 15 January 2022 via mobile

The people at the front desk were very nice and helpful. But the Room is in need of repair- cracked tile in the bathroom and the closet door is missing. The keys wouldn’t work so the front desk gave a new key. The pictures online are not what the room looks like.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Henderson, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2022

H Ktras,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're all about delivering quality service and achieving the highest standards of accommodation to make your experience inviting. While we're glad to know that you appreciate our accommodating staff, I am sorry you found our rooms less pleasing and our upkeep lacking.

We aim to offer everything you need and ensure that the issues highlighted be addressed to relevant departments. I've communicated your feedback with our hotel management to identify the areas that require improvement

Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction. We look forward to having the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.

All the best,

Alice P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

Five night stay. Shower came out like garden hose, no spray. Phone didn’t work, shower faucet leaked. Bulb burned out in bath and bed light did not work. You have to tell them to service room or they don’t, not evan clean towels. All of this reported and nothing got fixed except shower leak. Had King suite with two tv’s and only one remote.

Room tip: Look at room. Is it clean, lights work.
Date of stay: October 2021
2  Thank VickiB0b
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Henderson, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

Hi VickiB0b,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding your shower experience, room amenities, lighting, housekeeping service, and customer service. I understand your disappointment and I'm sorry. I will share your review with our team for improvements on our end. We appreciate you for staying with us and in line with this, I sent you a private message to address your concerns.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future so this time we can show you a simple and smart travel.

Orlando A.