Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
ExpediaUS$119
TripadvisorUS$119
Vio.com
Trip.com
All reviews front desk room was clean oatmeal sister property the staff was friendly and helpful would stay here again vegas strip smoke
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021

I had stayed in two other SpringHills in just the prior 3 weeks, so I know what I can expect—their layouts are all very similar—-this one let me down.

We came in around 9:30pm on the 9th and the first thing I noticed was that there was no parking. I got lucky however because someone was pulling out. Back to parking in a bit…

It was late, and I know staffing changes at night, but to come in and find an empty front desk while FoxNews blared in the lobby, that was not a welcoming experience (quick side note: why are hotels and gyms etc. still broadcasting cable news at all in this continuing politically polarized climate? Better to avoid it. History channel was on when I went back down later. Better.)

After a couple of minutes, the front desk person showed up from behind us. She may have been there the whole time, I’m not sure, but it was awkward. She checked us in and gave us our keys, but seemed a little distracted. Not sure. She was nice, don’t get me wrong.

The room was also nice — but a little less so than the previous SpringHills I stayed in, in terms of fit and finish. The AC was running, which given the heat of the day was a blessing.

I ended up leaving the hotel to go charge my car (drove an EV out to NV for some dumb reason from CA) and was gone for about an hour. When I came back there was really no parking and I saw two other cars circling looking for spaces. Now there are spaces in the back of the hotel, but frankly it’s not well lit, trucks are parked across spaces and other cars askew, and it’s just not got the best feel to it. Has that “if I park here, someone may be rifling through my glove box” patina to it. Also, there are no key card entries in the back, so you have to walk around. It does look like there may have been a central rear door, but there was a sign on it saying not to use it and there looked to be construction going on behind. To clarify, there are two side entrances, so you wouldn't necessarily have to walk the whole way to the front--and it's not that far anyway--but in my case I didn't want to get engulfed by the cigarette smoke from the dude hanging out just outside the side door; nor did I want to get into it with him.

While I was gone, my mom who was traveling with me and my kids called the front desk for an extra blanket and two extra towels (4 people in the room, Room has only two towels). Again, other SpringHills I stayed at recently had more towels than I needed, so why? When I got back, they had not yet been delivered, so I called down (it was about 11:30pm and the kids needed to go to sleep). I was told “oh yes the blanket and towels are ready for you at the front desk” and I was like “what?” Because that wasn’t made clear nor would it be expected (also I had literally walked right by the front desk, so that would have been good to know on my way in). What kind of weird no-frills hotel doesn’t run stuff like that to the room? Anyway, tired and somewhat exasperated, I put my shoes back on and went to the front desk only to find—nobody was there! Again! And I just talked to them and said I’d be right down.

After about 2 minutes of me looking around wondering who the person I just talked to was and where he was at when I was talking to him—-I mean did they have another front desk somewhere?—he appeared from down a back hallway apparently just at that moment retrieving the items we asked for. So he basically lied: They hadn’t gotten them before when my mother called, they didn’t do it until I called. Also, I asked for a blanket and two towels and was handed a blanket, a sheet set and one towel. SMH. Too tired to complain, I went back to the room.

Some additional things of note…

1) Speaking of sheet-sets, while I didn’t take much notice of the sheets on the bed before crashing, I was surprised to have gotten a rather nasty brush burn on my elbow just from turning over while dozing in the morning. I inspected the sheet after that happened and yeah, they are unusually abrasive. The burn didn't look like much, but it smarted for days after!

2) They do serve breakfast, but I found it rather anemic. It just wasn't a very nice spread, and they either don't stock it well or were having trouble keeping up. For example, I was down there at 8:30 (so not like it was last call) and they had one plate of croissants and when they were gone they removed the plate rather than refill it. Just kinda sad, really.

3 For my fellow coffee drinkers: don’t bother. What they serve in the lobby is bad—somehow both sour and burnt. I drink all kinds of coffee, but that I pitched. Stuff in the room was better.

4) If you are not vaccinated, I wouldn't recommend going here. They have a posted mask rule--didn't specify vaccine or no, just masks required in public places-- but hardly anyone was following it. Not sure why they bothered with the signage. This includes during breakfast, btw. In hindsight I should have probably been more concerned about that, even though the family and I are vaccinated (there are other nasties you can get other than covid, and I, for one, don't want to unnecessarily come down with one during or shortly after a trip).

5) Not really anyone's fault, I suppose, but the elevators broke on our second night there. Kinda just the icing on the cake. What I didn't like was that the front desk said they’d be fixed by the next morning, but weren’t by the time we checked out (near noon).

As I said when I started writing this: This hotel experience was a let-down.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank etherplain
Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for four nights and the stay was great. The staff was friendly and helpful, with a special shout-out to Emily who we saw most of our days in the hotel. We did not want to stay on the Strip, and this was perfectly located with easy access to downtown and to the highways for our full day excursions to various national parks. They even gave us a small gift when they found out we were on a birthday trip.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2021

We booked a room at this springhill suites at the last minute after we had to cancel from a best western in Kanab (due to it's poor quality)

The service was excellent. Upon finding out why we'd booked, the desk agent sent up a bottle of wine - what a wonderful gesture!

The room was clean, spacious, quiet. Parking was more than adequate. Location seemed safe. Breakfast had adequate variety.

Thank you Marriott.

Room tip: Nice, clean, safe place to stay. Good value.
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 17 April 2021

We have stayed here for years, loved it. This time, not so much. Rooms are getting old and not maintained, ie duct tape on the wall to hold up wallpaper, faucet didn't work, FILTHY furniture, dirty and worn carpets, and the refrigerator didn't work correctly and all of our food was ruined. They said they fixed it on day 2, but it never got cold enough so we had to use a cooler for the entire 12 days. Such a dissapointment.

Room tip: Make sure you look at the room before committing.
Date of stay: April 2021
3  Thank DIXIE C
Reviewed 28 February 2021

After staying at a nearby tired old casino hotel, we are so relieved to be staying at SpringHill Suites! Wifi works and is fast. Rooms are clean with all amenities you expect. 3 pillows per queen bed. A real desk you can actually work at, a sofa and chez lounge to relax on, tv that you can control from your mobile phone, a window you can open to get fresh air, it's such a relief to come here to relax, unwind, and even get some work done. I won't have time to use the amenities outside of the rooms, but they all look great and guests don't have to pay a resort or administration fee.

Date of stay: February 2021
Lindsey Nelson, Other at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We always love receiving feedback, and I will share your comments with our team who I'm sure will be thrilled to hear about your stay.

Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!