“Delicious General tzo’s chicken”
Review of VeggiEAT Xpress

VeggiEAT Xpress
Get food delivered
Ranked #150 of 745 Restaurants in Henderson
Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

Recommend? Yes if you’re in the area.

I got the buffalo wings, general Tso’s chicken, Korean style bbq ribs, tiramisu, and Vietnamese coffee. Their entrees doesn’t come with rice, but you can add it to your order for $1.50. I think for the price of the entrees it should come with rice.

The buffalo wings comes on sticks and it’s meant to imitate chicken. There is a crispy outside which makes it like skin. The sauce is exactly like what I remember buffalo sauce to taste like.

General Tso’s chicken - this was my favorite of everything I ordered. The texture is a lot like chicken. It’s sweet over savory.

Korean style bbq ribs - this is nothing like what I remember Korean bbq to taste like. It’s sweet and has a ton of sauce, but I wouldn’t say anything reminiscent of Korean bbq. It is good though.

Tiramisu - this is very similar to what non-vegan tiramisu tastes like. The creamy layer is so good and I love that coffee taste. It’s best if you chill it before eating -if you got it to go.

Vietnamese coffee boba - I did not like this at all. It’s most likely because I was looking forward to that sweet and creamy iced coffee that I know so well, but this was nothing like it. It is coffee with soy milk. The boba is ok. There’s not many places that serves vegan boba -most boba places soak their boba in honey or honey mixture, or boil it with honey.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank funsizemy
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 14 May 2020 via mobile

Let me just tell you how much I love this place. Since quarantine my roommate & I have been ordering from this place. really tasty & makes me excited to try them one evening starts opening back up.

As someone who was in the service industry for 20 years I take quality & service seriously. Side everything was curbside, I was a little concerned at the quality I would be receiving. For someone like myself who thinks neutrally, I immediately kicked that notion right out of my head. I’m glad I did because the service was fantastic. We ordered on the way over there & waited less than the time they had quoted. the food was fresh, tasty delicious, & well presented. I know it’s always tough to keep a nice presentation with to-go food orders, & overall they did a very good job.

Food was delicious. I ended up purchasing three separate orders just for myself as I love trying new places. I was really excited to order sushi since it had been quite some time eating sushi (which was my favorite, well second favorite food next to Thai) since I became vegan almost a year ago. I ordered a teriyaki chicken sandwich & a spicy chili pho. I’m as much as I’m not a fan of to-go food, I do love the fact that they separated the pho into three parts for me to combine at home. I think that makes such a difference in the overall quality of taking out food from the restaurant & into your home. It’s also the high risk of restaurants to do so.

The ease of paying & picking up the food was exceptional & the young lady inside the restaurant handling of it seemed friendly & professional.

I have been back several times & found out my roommate had been ordering from this place for quite some time. I’m grateful they stayed open during this quarantine & look forward to dining in one day soon.

Thank you VeggiEat Xpress. I appreciate you.

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

First time here & I will return. Wide selection and I took the sweet & sour vegan chicken. The fast service surprised me. Very pleased with the light sauce that was full of flavor. Reminded me of meals in Singapore. Very friendly service.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 28 December 2019

The boyfriend and I frequent this place as it's about 5 minutes from our place. I have to say, I am not a fan of the main dishes such as their sandwiches, soups, or fried entrees. The entrees are drench in sauce, the soups taste bland, and the sandwiches are mostly bread.

However, I have to say that I absolutely LOVE their rolls. They have a wide selection of sushi. My favorites are the Rainbow Roll, the Japanese Lasagna Roll, the Vegan Chili Mango Crab Roll, the Philly Roll, and the Korean BBQ Rib Roll. Also try their Vegan Chirashi Bowl, a unique twist on the original bowl. All made out of plants! I usually ask the friendly server (tall guy with dark hair), for ponzu sauce. Although they do not have ponzu, he is extremely kind and mixes something in the back that tastes pretty close to ponzu sauce. I'll take it!

The only other items I like that are not rolls are the Buffalo Wings (the sauce they coat these is so good!) and the Cheesecake, a must-try! Melts in your mouth!

Service is quick, the establishment is clean, and the rolls are phenomenal.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank judithtrejop
Reviewed 25 December 2019

An Asian vegan restaurant in a strip mall worth seeking out if you're not in a hurry. Delicious and more than ample servings at very reasonable prices. Staff is friendly, but the kitchen is slow.

Date of visit: December 2019