“Wide Selection of Vegan Sushi, Must Try the Buffalo Wings & Cheesecake!”
Review of VeggiEAT Xpress

VeggiEAT Xpress
Get food delivered
Ranked #150 of 745 Restaurants in Henderson
Reviewed 28 December 2019

The boyfriend and I frequent this place as it's about 5 minutes from our place. I have to say, I am not a fan of the main dishes such as their sandwiches, soups, or fried entrees. The entrees are drench in sauce, the soups taste bland, and the sandwiches are mostly bread.

However, I have to say that I absolutely LOVE their rolls. They have a wide selection of sushi. My favorites are the Rainbow Roll, the Japanese Lasagna Roll, the Vegan Chili Mango Crab Roll, the Philly Roll, and the Korean BBQ Rib Roll. Also try their Vegan Chirashi Bowl, a unique twist on the original bowl. All made out of plants! I usually ask the friendly server (tall guy with dark hair), for ponzu sauce. Although they do not have ponzu, he is extremely kind and mixes something in the back that tastes pretty close to ponzu sauce. I'll take it!

The only other items I like that are not rolls are the Buffalo Wings (the sauce they coat these is so good!) and the Cheesecake, a must-try! Melts in your mouth!

Service is quick, the establishment is clean, and the rolls are phenomenal.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank judithtrejop
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 25 December 2019

An Asian vegan restaurant in a strip mall worth seeking out if you're not in a hurry. Delicious and more than ample servings at very reasonable prices. Staff is friendly, but the kitchen is slow.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

We visited VeggiEAT Xpress in Henderson for two meals on our recent trip. The restaurant is 100% vegan and all major allergens are clearly marked. We tried many of their dishes and were blown away by all of them! This comes from me as a meateater! I particularly liked the vegan beef chow fun and the pot stickers. Both times we ended the meal with the Oreo cake. It is so rich and creamy! The service was superb as well with friendly, personable staff. Definitely make VeggiEAT Xpress a stop in Vegas area!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 7 September 2019

Oh my heck: if we had this restaurant in our hometown, we'd go broke eating out! We were in Henderson for a conference and found VeggiEAT in Yelp. Simply put, it is the very best vegan restaurant we have ever been to, period. It sets the bar by which all other restaurants we eat at in the future will be measured. The food ~ trust me, you could bring a non-vegan friend and they'd be delighted. The buffalo wings were so convincing I almost couldn't believe they weren't real chicken. And the shrimp I had in my General Tso's stir fry had the taste and texture down exactly. The service was very attentive and friendly without being smothering. Shout out to Jazmin!

I'll stop writing and just say, Don't even think about going somewhere else! Next time we're in Vegas, we'll make the trip to Henderson just to eat at VeggiEat Xpress.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 12 June 2019

If you are put off by Vegan, don't be. The food here is incredible. It is not xPress, but table service. The menu is Asian fusion oriented, and everything I have had has been excellent. The Buffalo wings are amazing and I challenge anyone to prove they are not meat. I have had the Pho, Curry, Rice Noodles, and Spring rolls. All excellent. Definitely go here. Its above and beyond.

Date of visit: June 2019