Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
US$99
View deal
ExpediaUS$100
Hotels.comUS$100
eDreams
All reviews hot tub hotel is great would stay here again parking lot vegas elevator hallway
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

We spent one night here during a trip to the Southwest. It was standard Comfort Suites and we didn't have any problems. Our flight left too early to eat breakfast the next morning. There was adequate parking and our 2nd story room was comfortable and quiet. The only unusual thing we encountered was when they informed us we had to put down a $100 credit card deposit against damages because guests have been "trashing the rooms". In 30+ years of being Choice Privileges members this was a first for us.

Room tip: You will be required to put down a $100 deposit against "trashing up the room"
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank maldenmusic
Reviewed 4 July 2021

We have stayed nearby and decided to try this one since we liked the neighborhood. To start the hallway on the second floor smelled like smoke and old food. Their were multiple garbage bags laying in the hall from 3 in the afternoon until we went to bed at 10. Our room was 227 and we could not get our lamps to work on the side of our bed. The fan in the bathroom was not working. Checkout was posted on our room door as 12 noon. We were laying in bed with the do not disturb sign on at 11 am when someone used a key and came into our room. They were as surprised as we were. They made a comment “why would they give us a key”. A couple minutes later a housekeeper knocked on our door and asked us if we were checking out that day. I won’t be staying at this place again. I was really disappointed .

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mommabang
Reviewed 24 May 2021

Emily at the front desk cost me AT LEAST $75!!!
I've already been at the hotel for a few nights looking to add a night.
Emily repeatedly INSISTED that the hotel was sold out for Friday, May 14th.
I asked her again. She denied any availability. I asked her again. She denied.

I finally thought to myself, "I don't trust this "witch". Let me call Choice."
Sure enough, I got a room but I had to pay OVER $150 for Friday night. OUCH!

The manager would have given it to me for half that.
I'm an Elite Diamond member with Choice. Emily didn't care.
I wanted to talk to the manager but Emily insisted that they were SOLD OUT!

They weren't sold out. Emily didn't want to extend me for one more night.

Emily doesn't belong in "hospitality". She should work at a muffler shop.
When was the last time Emily spent $150 on a room?........A TOTAL INSULT!!!

Room tip: Do not go through Emily (front desk) because Emily does NOT care!!!
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank guest_privacy
Reviewed 24 May 2021

We spent just one night here while in town to visit a friend. The reception was very friendly and everyone was masked. It has what must be the largest hotel elevator that I've ever seen! Nice room, well-decorated, comfortable beds and furniture, refrigerator and such. What what I expect from a Comfort Inn. Lots of USB ports and outlets to charge our devices. WiFi worked well.

The fun part was the Happy Hour - Larry Walker at the piano was much fun and very entertaining! Free wine, beer and other beverages made for a great time.

Breakfast is a sausage/egg/biscuit sandwich that heated well in the microwave. They also offer regular and Greek yogurt. We didn't use any other amenities. We appreciated the inviting and wide stairwells that we use to get a bit of exercise.

Room tip: We prefer top floor to avoid noise.
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 12 December 2020

This is very nice facility with easy access from I-95. The staff is very personable, nice rooms, comfortable beds and pillows. We were very pleased with the breakfast! We will definitely stop by in the future.

Date of stay: December 2020