All reviews fort cody dunkin donuts trading post hilton honors room was clean walking distance complimentary breakfast breakfast was excellent nice hotel whiskey creek many choices excellent stay easy access road trip fitness center the staff was great up to date
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We are traveling across country with our two teens and we have been trying to stay in suites as much as possible. The King Suite was quite a disappointment. The sofa bed was so uncomfortable that the kids wanted to sleep on the floor, and the french doors between rooms has no curtains.

Staff were very friendly on check-in, hotel seemed clean. The primary factor in choosing a hotel was giving the kids some privacy and a break from being with us 24/7, and this room did not accomplish the goal.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Richard S, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you for your comments and communication about your recent stay. I have made not of your suggestion of adding privacy between the rooms in our two-room suites and will get with our maintenance staff on how we can accomplish this. We recently were able to increase the comfort of our rollaway beds by changing to a murphy bed style that has a real mattress on a real box springs versus the old fold up rollaway beds, however we continue to search for how to increase comfort on the hideaway. We will continue to seek out ways to improve the comfort of our guests' stay at our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future so you can recognize our efforts.
Thank you for staying with Hampton Inn by Hilton.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I like the local and that it is new and well kept up. Pool was great, no one in it! Breakfast omelette was really tasty. I would highly recommend this place. As a bonus I ate carry out from Applebees across the parking lot. The tourist trap fort next door was a hoot to visit and its free.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Richard S, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for the wonderful review and positive comments! We are very blessed to have the location we do and thank our guests for the happy morning attitudes.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel on a cross country trip. Great location. Front desk guy was not quite as friendly as I thought was appropriate, but of course I'm an old lady and his buddy was standing there talkinv to him. I could tell he was annoyed for me asking for my free Hilton diamond member upgrade. It was about a 6.5 on cleanliness. There was restaurants close in walking distance. Nothing to brag about, but nothing to majorly complain about.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank KevinLoriF
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear KevinLori F

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Miri L.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Staff was very courteous and accommodating. One night it was late and I arrived hungry. She offered me some snacks from the breakfast items. That was so nice of her. The room was very clean and smelled great! I will return and I’ll recommend it to my upper management.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mr. Focil! Always enjoy having you here! Thank you for the glowing review and continued stays! We here at the Hampton consider you to be as close as family and enjoy seeing you on your lengthy stays!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Rooms was clean and well appointed. Friendly staff, nice breakfast. Right off I-80, but no noise. Close to restaurants (including Dunkin Donuts and local favorite Runza) and a running trail. Great stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Richard S, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Platte, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy that you enjoyed you stay here with us. All of us here in North Platte hope you come back again.