Husker Inn(North Platte)
Comfort Inn(North Platte)
TripAdvisor
All reviewson site restaurantolder hotelone night staybeds were comfortableexercise roomlodgingwest
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Checked in after a long drive to get a room that was only half cleaned. Dirty wet towels in the bathroom, bathroom mirror was filthy and there was hair in the sheets like they hadn't been changed. The feont desk did move us. Upon first glance the room was better, but again, mirrors were filthy and found something purple and sticky on one of the pillowcases. Was not impressed with the rooms or cleaning. It stormed while we were there and there were quite a few places that was leaking badly. Hotel needs to have some serious work done on it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Austin P, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am very sorry for all of the housekeeping issues that you encountered during your recent stay with us. I will be sure to speak with our housekeeping manager about these issues so that something like this wont happen again in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we can address them so our guests in the future wont have the same problems.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Came here after storm chasing. I'm used to poor quality inns and lodgings as we book usually based on price and location. We were extremely surprised by the leap in quality when we checked in here (so much in fact that we thought we had turned up to the wrong hotel!)

Aesthetically pleasing, clean, large and bright. It felt like we were going to have a great stay. We found our room quickly and found it to be made up better than any other of the places we have stayed in the States. The room was very comfortable and had all the amenities in place (and working). Internet worked fine for us too, allowing us to achieve access to the relevant information required for the following day's chase.

Breakfast was the most varied of all the hotels we have stayed in too, with staff working tirelessly to keep the tables clear and clean.

Definitely would recommend coming here and would stay again if I were needing lodgings near North Platte.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank eyesonjason
Austin P, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you so much for your most kind review of our hotel! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your accommodations. We work very hard to make sure that we are providing the very best service and amenities to all of our guests. I hope that we will have the pleasure of seeing you again in the near future.

Happy Trails & Safe Travels!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

As others had mentioned the hotel is rather dated - but for the price that is not a major issues. But traveling with teens no WiFi is a major issue. After three calls to the front desk and two calls to their internet service provider - we gave up. Absolutely not helpful.
And the staff at the breakfast did absolutely nothing. I’ve never seen people stand around like that not doing anything.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Austin P, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us. I will work with our maintenance manager to make sure that we get our Internet issues fixed so that this wont be a problem in the future. I will also speak with our breakfast staff about be more productive and attentive during breakfast so that we are providing our guests with the best possible service.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Thank goodness we only booked in for the one night. The room had a rather unpleasant smell to it, it was very unpleasant. First time I have ever seen a timer switch on a bathroom light. The rubbish bin in the bathroom had not been emptied from the previous occupant. That night sleep was impossible due to the road noise we were at the back of the motel but it sounded like we were on the road. There was also people not quite sure where, I looked out a few times but couldn't make out where they were playing loud music, yelling and car doors banging. This went on until the early hours of the morning. The following morning we went down for breakfast, we are tea drinkers and I had to ask the 2 ladies were the hot water was, then also where the tea bags were then the milk such a shame I interrupted their chatting session. They were two of the most grumpiest ladies I have had the misfortune to come across. Maybe some signs telling people where stuff is would help. On the plus side we had drinks in the bar and the bar staff were lovely well the two boys were not so the girl also the lady selling the keno was lovely. I wouldn't ever stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank linmy2015
Austin P, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us here at Quality Inn & Suites in North Platte, NE. I will be sure to speak with both our housekeeping and breakfast staff to ensure that we are providing only the best possible experience to all of our guests. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice place. Obviously in remodel, however, our rom was just fine. Very clean, comfortable bed & had small fridge and microwave. Only problem was no elevator. Breakfast was typical hotel style. Potatoes were way under cooked.

Check in with a reservation was a breeze. Would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Austin P, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and all of our wonderful amenities. I hope that we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Happy Trails & Safe Travels!