Review Highlights

Reviewed 23 November 2019
Departure535466
Monkton, Maryland
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2021

This was about the only place we could find open on the 4th of July. The 8-10 customers there all seemed to know one another so you felt a little weird invading their space but the bartender, who was also the cook this day, was friendly and efficient and cooked up some very good burgers, fries and onion rings. One of our group had a shrimp basket and there was so much food he couldn't finish it. If you're looking for a good place for burgers and beer you can't go wrong.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

I was only in town for one Monday night on my way to SLC on I-80. I settled in with a cold beer and in came several ladies with matching shirts and pool cue cases. I ordered my dinner and enjoyed there friendly banter. I moved to the bar so could observe more easily. Great food and atmosphere, I'm glad I got the chili, too.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

Fun place to hang out for college football. We were from out of town and they treated us like locals. Food was unique and excellent. Nice selection of local craft beers.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I went here on a Friday night. It was super slow. They have pool, Jenga, darts and a giant connect four.
You had to pay to play the jukebox, that was a bummer, but the staff was friendly and attentive. We had fun playing all the games and drinking.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Went on a Saturday for money pool tournament. Although, I didn't do well. I had lots of fun for $5 entry fee... Back to practice table... I haven't shot pool game in 2 years so I don't feel too bad...

Date of experience: June 2017