All reviews road trip stop waffles front desk bran muffins cranberry apple future travels bacon or sausage fruit loops excellent room kids enjoyed the pool the usual fare double queen room was clean sweet rolls traveling through shopping and restaurants stay there again
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Best pet friendly place I've stayed! Excellent service and great room! Very neat and clean. Quiet. Close to a number of places to eat. I'm still blown away by their willingness to accommodate our dogs! Thank you very much and we'll be back!!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shawn W
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I was very very happy with our stay here. Rooms were huge & housekeeping did a great job. The entire hotel was clean including the spacious breakfast area. Our kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. I was also happy too see that they had a company coming in on the day that departed, to clean carpets and the air conditioners in every room. Every employee that I met were friendly and helpful. We will be staying here in the future for sure, as we come to Lincoln frequently for softball.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped in on the end of a 3 week trip at the end of a long day of traveling. Everything was perfect- from the very easy, friendly check in, to the comfortable beds and clean rooms. The lady servicing the breakfast was VERY neat, efficient and EXTRA helpful. The staff is top notch!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Parking lot is shared with another hotel, a little confusing. Nothing special about the outdoor area - but its nice and clean and the rooms are spacious. On the third floor its pretty quiet - I didn't even hear the maids!!!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2016

This hotel is 2 minutes off from I-80; very easy to get to. The rooms are very nice, bed is comfortable and the staff helpful. We were pleasantly surprised with how quiet everything was as well. You'll be pleased with this Comfort Suites.

Date of stay: June 2016