All reviewswafflesroom carpetnice food courtoutdoor poolbaskin robbinsclosing doorscross country drivequeen sizestay there againnice place to stayconvenient locationnothing fancycomfortable bedbreakfast arealate at nightwi fibooked this hotel
Reviewed 14 May 2015

We stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel was pretty crowded (graduations?) so it was hard to find a parking spot. We parked on the north side near the Great Scott's restaurant and it was sort of scary at night, wasn't sure how good the neighborhood was. The room was nice, bed was good, shower too. There were a lack of electrical outlets though so it was challenging to charge phones and other electronics. The breakfast buffet was a debacle, about a billion people and it seemed like they kept running out of things. I agree with the other review, we could hear a lot of our neighbors, and I'm sure they could hear us. That was frustrating esp. as my mom was talking (not that loudly) about 10:15 and the neighbor banged on the wall! The staff on the whole were pretty nice. The Wi-Fi was easy to access and had a really strong signal.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Dominic A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln Airport, NE, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2015

Dear Dani. Thank you for taking the time to post your review online. It was indeed a busy weekend for hotels in Lincoln. I appreciate the feedback regarding your concerns about your stay and I will share your comments with my staff. I am in the process of adding additional outlets to both the bed side tables and the work desks that are in each room. We hope the next time you visit we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

I used to stay at this property when it was a Hampton Inn. I still like the location and room value, but the wifi is slow (cannot support a FaceTime phone call to home on my iPad) and the breakfast offered is even less appealing than a Hampton Inn breakfast.
Not my first (or second - fifth choice), but something is happening this week in Lincoln and every major hotel is sold out.
No one at the front desk at 6pm when I check in, sign says they are helping another guest. Why does a hotel this size only employ 1 person this early in the evening?

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inn & Suites, Lincoln Airport, we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel. We are working diligently to improve the high speed Internet service in our hotel. We are currently in the process of upgrading to lightening fast fiber optics. I understand that this is an important amenity for our guests, and I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this caused for you.

We appreciate your feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

They booked my room for someone else in the middle of the night and that person walked into my room and scared my children. The front desk didn't appear to care instead just stated ya there was a mixup.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Dominic A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln Airport, NE, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inn & Suites, Lincoln Airport, we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel. I have addressed the issue regarding the reservation mix-up with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations

Reviewed 3 May 2015

Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

We stayed one night and we had a really spacious room. Everything was clean except a few hairs in the tub. I didn't even use the shower anyway, so that didn't bother me and my husband doesn't notice stuff like that. But our room was nice and quiet and comfortable. I guess this hotel used to be a Hampton Inn, so if you've ever been in one of those, the layout is pretty similar except it just looks older. The breakfast area was pretty crowded the next morning, but I peeked in and it looked like lots of the same things they have at a Hampton too, waffles, cereal, pastries, etc.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Dominic A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln Airport, NE, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2015

Dear FootballFangirl. Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay at our hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. We will soon be going through our second phase of a property improvement plan, so you will see lots of changes the next time you're back in town. We look forward to being your host hotel again soon!